CHR

Hello everyone,
I am in the design phase of the CiteHR [CiteMan] merchandise. Please take a look at some of the sample product designs and give me your feedback.
What you would like to have on the T-shirt design?
If you like or don't like the current design? And why?
Looking forward to everyone's feedback.
Warm regards,
CHR

From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg 41638758_f_tn_194.jpg (9.5 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg 41638733_f_tn_203.jpg (10.2 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg 41638682_f_tn_355.jpg (12.9 KB, 142 views)

sree

Hi CHR,
The bag is cool, but I guess it looks good in dark shades - like blue, black.
T-shirts is also good, but it would be attractive if we have the printing"CiteHR member" on the leftside on a smaller font.
(the first pic of T-shirt is good, compared to the second)
-----
sree

From India, New Delhi
Deepu

Hi CHR, i have also the same opinion of sree, bag would be look good in black. if you would post some more designs (both T-shirts (in colour) and bags) members can choose a better one. rgds deepu
From India, Delhi
Pallavi

hi,
me thinks the second t-shirt is good ... as in the sleeves look good with elastic on the ends but lets not have it in black (hope u understand wat i mean)
n the bags i agree there shud be a choice of colours (... blue n black will turn out to be favs, even dark red maybe)
Keep it up ... am really looking forward to this ...
Cheers,
Pal.

From India, Pune
dsv2500

Hi, I liked the second T - shirt and the bag too... I would like to have both of them.. Regards dsv
From India, Delhi
CHR

Hi everyone,
I have updated the header [yeah! once again]. It now has a link to the merchandise page. This is a third party company which helps create merchandise and handles shipping etc. Although it seems that the pricing is more as per US standards but not that far out of reach. I'll see if there can be any chance of getting a local manufacturer produce some t-shirts but I doubt if we'll be able to handle as many products as the third party company provides us - and the shipping, customer care, payment issues just may make it an impossible situation. But at least all members have an option to get a CiteHR [CiteMan] T-Shirt now.
Warm regards,
CHR

From India, Gurgaon
CHR

Turns out that there are more issues with this third party company and the products may just be too expensive:
I don't think this is at all viable for our members so I am dropping this idea. We will have to go to a local manufacturer to get the T-shirts made.

From India, Gurgaon
joshinand

Hi All & CHR,
Any Updation on this Issue. Is anyone was successful in getting any new manufacturer who can make Tshirt and other materials at low cost as compared to the US $ standard.
Please let me know at my email address -
Thanks & too interested in getting T Shirt & Bag
nand joshi

Pratik
Hello CHR,
A friend of mines has a printing business in West Bengal. Maybe he could be of some help to us. I'll talk to him and ask. Let's see how it turns out.
Could ya also give me some idea as to what range u would like it to be made....this info will be kept with me only, it wont reach my friend, so if you could specify a range, i can also catch the feasability of the project to you and my friend.
Regards,
Pratik

From India, Calcutta
joshinand

Hi CHR,
I think it would be feasible to range upto Rs.500/- (not above this for bags and Tshirt). The reasons for not going above this range , i think you can also imagine. We have lots of cognitive issues in people's mind regarding the prices.
I think people would be OK with the prices upto 500/- OR upto Rs.700/- not above this.
Thanks for your reply. Please do let me know if anything comes up on this on my email address.
nand joshi

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.