Anonymous
What to do if there is no charge sheet issued and suspension period is also extended more than one year... please guide
From India, Chennai
rkn61

Please narrate the whole story. With the given input, it will be difficult to answer.
From India, Aizawl
Anonymous
Am working as a employee in manufacturing industry
private company

one day our maneger and HR calling me and give it directly suspension/pending enquiry letter

Suspension reason is involved in delaying in the performance of the work and go slow

Suspension letter issue the letter issuing time am requesting to My HR and maneger give me one chance to prove this i am not do it before suspension my request not accept maneger and HR

Still not issued Charge sheet and not conducting enquiry subsistence allowance payment am received every month on as it is 90%

From India, Chennai
rkn61

Dear Anonymous,

Issuing charge sheet, conducting domestic enquiry etc is the head ache of the management.
It is not the botheration of employee. As you are getting 90% of wages, you simply enjoy.

Once you receive any communication from management, for proceeding further, it will be
better to consult a lawyer and seek his advice before replying to management.

Please click the following link

https://www.citehr.com/641406-not-is...layed-pg2.html

I believe you are the same person who had earlier posted your query, in this Forum

From India, Aizawl
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.