pallavimisra
hey pple....mr murthy,..i cannot find any attachment at ur end.... Further it shALL be kind of you o post further test questionnaires as well..i really need the..
From India
pallavimisra
I would again want to tell here that those questionnaires are purely meant for academic purposes so pl help me...they shall form part of my report submissions..i know they are analyzed by qualified personnels..
thank u

From India
Shilpa Kothari
Hi,
I am free lance trainer and today i looged after a while and happended to read your mail. Honestly we keep looking for such great tests but as you rightly said they are not easily available and expensive too. And at times you succumb to attractions.
You have put ethics back into the frontyrad and I truly apprciate you for doing so.
Also in case you have any information as to where these certification programmes are conducted in India, please do let me know.
Thanking you and regards
Shilpa

vijayunny
Nikki Thanx But how do u rate or come about with the correct answers of a person by administering this test Vijay
From India, New Delhi
vijayunny
:huh: Nikki Thanx But how do u rate or come about with the correct answers of a person by administering this test Vijay
From India, New Delhi
Bruncha

Dear All,
There are no "right" or "wrong" answers in the MBTI. It places the respondent in one of 16 "types" , each having specfic dharacteristics, which then may be relevant to career choice or job role.
However, this a scoring template required, and thats why one has to be trained on the use of the test.
i previously posted a sight where you can get more detail on the test.
If this is just academic exercise, then you could probably take a web based version of the test that I have seen circulated ( can not vouch for validity however) and discuss it in your paper based on other info you acquire in your readiing.
If you are trying to administer the test to employees and/or recruits without the proper training, thats another thing, and as I have said previously that is not a good practice, and I can not support it
Regards,
Bruncha

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Nayana Chander

Dear Naadirah
Thank you for agreeing to some of my views "word for word" :)
However, no offense meant here, I find it interesting that a person who has worked on "developing, interpreting and administering psychometric tests", can take a stand against misuse of these tests and ask for the keys to the questionnaires in the same thread!
Cheers;)

From India, Pune
AnushaSeth
Though not a very old user of citehr, i would like to extend support to what Bruncha has pointed out and many others have supported. being a psychology student and an aspirant of HR, i would like to reiterate not only the copyright violation involved here, but also the importance of trained professionals to administer and interpret psychometric tests.
From India, Ghaziabad
feras

Dear Colleagues,
to cut the parade short, for you to be able to get your academic report done, i would reccommend that you should contact the representatives of the prominent Psychometric firms, like Profiles International, SHL, Genesys, Psytech, Predictive Index and try to get one of them to sponsor your research IE. Supply you with questionnaires as a pilot project and score them for you and as well they could help you by sending a deligate tohelpyou with the feedback sessions to the candidates and to the company, i guess someone would sponsor that initiative especially if you could highlight the what's in it for them, so people let me just highlight a point previously all of us including myself have just thrown comments on a matter where a colleague needed help and only a few of us suggetsed solutions, so guys i guess that the thing that should happen is not parading of qualifications, but supply of solutions!!!!
Cheers!

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
shashank.moghe

Dear All, Please help. I wish to draft Succession Policy and implement the same for my company. Can anyone post it on citehr. It would be a great help. Thanks and regards.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.