leolingham2000

RAVEESH,
HERE IS SOME USEFUL MATERIAL.
YOU COULD BLEND SOME OF THESE INTO YOUR BIO,
AND ALSO PACK IT INTO YOUR FACE-TO-FACE PRESENTATION.
-use your own words.
-show your passion about the subject.
-be emotional about the HR issues.
-show you are career focused.
etc etc.
GOOD LUCK,
REGARDS
LEO LINGHAM
==============================

1. MY CAREER OBJECTIVE ON THE JOB POSITION.
To contribute my education[ XXXX] and management skills in a position IN THE DOMAIN OF
HR MANAGEMENT with a growing and dynamic firm.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. THE REASONS, WHY I CHOSE THE '' HUMAN RESOURCE''
AS MY CAREER SUBJECT.

A.AT A PERSONAL LEVEL, I ENJOY AND AM PASSIONATE ABOUT
-listening to others
-understanding others
-empathising with others
-helping others
-relating with others.
-influencing others
-HUMANE APPROACH IN HANDLING SITUATIONS.
etc etc
COME MORE NATURALLY TO ME.
I THINK THESE QUALITIES ARE BEST SUITED FOR AN HR ROLE.
================================================== =========
B. AT BUSINESS LEVEL,
WHETHER IT IS MANUFACTURING / SERVICE / ENGINEERING ETC

-HR is as important as the other functions like marketing/finance to business.
-HR can make significant contributions to the business strategic management.
-Improved delivery ultimately depends on enabled, engaged and capable people.
-It is important we make the most of that investment, particularly given the evidence of
a direct link between the success of an organisation and the quality of its people management.
The most successful organisations manage their people well and reap the rewards.
HR professionals must / can help to achieve better delivery, using their expertise
to build capability and support change in their organisations whilst providing ''value for money'' services.
================================================== ==
C. Why I think Human Resources ROLE Is Important TO THE BUSINESS.
HR is the partner in the business that is the expert on people and human behavior.
HR is an integral part of organization management.
HR professionals can build measurable strategies to address turnover, low morale and underperforming employees.
HR can instill in employees a clear understanding of what your organization is trying to achieve and why.
HR can instill in employees enthusiasm about your team’s and organization’s goals.
HR can help the employees to have a clear "line of sight" between their tasks and their team’s and organization’s goals.
HR drive satisfacation into employees with the work they have accomplished at the end of the week.
HR can instill a feeling into the employees that their organization fully enables them to execute key goals.
HR can instill a feeling into employees they work in a high-trust environment.
HR can create/ foster open communication that is respectful of differing opinions and that results in new and better ideas.
HR can make the employees feel that their organization holds people accountable for results.
HR can make the employees feel fully trusted the organization they worked for.
HR can develop teamwork with high-trust, highly cooperative working relationships with other groups or departments.
================================================== =======
D. Why I believe HR Management is Important to THE ORGANIZATION ?
WHETHER IT IS TRADING/MANUFACTURING /SERVICE OR ENGINEERING.

The fact is, employees are the lifeblood of every organization. The better they are—the better qualified, trained, and managed—the more effective and profitable your organization will be.
HR management solutions can help you manage your employees for greater profit with processes that help ensure:
-HR can align itself with the organization objectives/strategies.
-HR can make contribution to the organization's effectiveness
-HR can make contribution to the organization's efficiency
-HRcan make contribution to the organization's productivity improvements
-HR can help to set up/ manage the succession planning program.
-HR can help to set up/ manage the talent management program.
-HR can help to set up/ manage the career planning/ development program.
-HR can manage the organization development programs
-HR can manage the organization change management programs.
-HR can a vital role in mergers/acquisitions programs of the company.
-HR can offer a market oriented compensation advice.
-HR can develop the organization's core competencies.
-HR can help to set up/ manage the organization's performance management programs
-HR can lead the way in changing the organization culture
-HR can help to set up / manage the organizations training/ management development programs.

ALL THESE CHALLENGING ASSIGNMENTS MAKE ME FEEL THAT
THIS IS THE AREA I WANT TO BE -- WITH MY XXXX / MBA [HR ]

I KNOW AND I AM ALSO AWARE OF

-THE NEED TO DEVELOP MY SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ COMPETENCES
IN HR FIELD.
-THE HARD WORK THAT I HAVE TO PUT IN
TO MASTER THE SUBJECTS / TO MAKE A CAREER.

================================================== =======
################################################## ###############

From India, Mumbai
kkhrprof

Raveesh,

To answer your question “why you want to make a carreer in HR?

Per me, below mentioned few points made me to make HR as my profession/career..

HR profession gives opportunity…
- to work closely with the Top Management of an organization
- to deal the toughest resources of an organization
- to make a highly performing organization
- to interact with people across the world
- to identify & retain the best talent for an organization
- etc..

At high level, company’s success depends on the CEO & HR Head.

If my understanding is correct, you have started your career recently in HR, with recruitment as full time assignment. Remember one thing, this is one area of HR has lot of dependency with others like, candidates, hiring managers, vendors, skill availability, etc. Job which has high dependency is always tougher.

I recommend you to understand the hiring process and then move to HR Generalist function, which can give you the ample opportunity to experience the real HR.

Remember one thing, there are very few lucky people, who get the profession they want and many of them ‘learn to love the profession’ they get. It’s like a wedding my friend.

Wish you Good Luck!
KK

From India, Hyderabad
p ramachandran

HR is the only department wherein we (HR persons) can understand about the various types of persons and their qualities and approaches. For a simple increment matter, a worker can ask the HR staff/Manager politely - another can argue - another can ask through union staff and the way of answering for this by HR staff is defenitely important.
By handling them we, HR persons, can develop patience, hearing capacity, knowledge and way that which we should not do like this in ourselves. Which is equal to one type of YOGA.
DEFENITELY THE HR PERSONS SHOULD NOT ACT AS THE OTHER DEPARTMENT HEADS/STAFF IN ANY WAY.

From India, Madras
jameela
hi
for me i studey hr becuse i like it too much , i like the concept the function but know i work in other felid. when any one ask why HR my answer becuse the HR is the blood of the company and the souli for it.

shamili
Hi, for any org the very first important resource is humans so to manage all the human resources in a optimum way yaaaa HRplays a very vital role.
From India, Visakhapatnam
kapil_srkg

Extending the words of Priyanka.................
HR is not only a department, every manager/leader is playing a role of HR in the industry by recruiting right candidate on right time, by motivating team members, by grooming subordinates etc. Hence everybody is playing a role of HR.
Question arises when i am selecting something different from others ,however it is same as evebody is doing.

From India, Delhi
kra
Hi my bro!
Thanks for giving the premices in the choice of HR role. According to me as well, we choose the HR role because we like to organise the job, to give share the job the others. Then, we monitor and control it later.
Second, we want people to be aligned to our ideas and driv them to our target or organisation's objectives.
Third, we like to hear and record all confidences of our people.

sujith krishnan
i am sujith krishnan...mba student from mg university i need to know about the scope of choosing MBA ib (international business) as my specialization... pls help me professionals....
From India, Thrissur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.