Shweta Swarnkar

Thats really nice all the information in one, if you such things for PF or labour laws, kindly post it as well. It is really nice posting. Regards, Shweta Swarnkar
From India
sasid
HI RAJESH, PAGE # 4 PLS CORRECT THE LIMIT UNDER RULE 50 AS AMENDED TO RS. 10000/- W.E.F. 1/10/06. KEEP IT UP

rajnish_sapra2005

i think that the forma number has been changed please mail the latest number of forms. regards rajnish sapra
From India, Delhi
dph
Hi Rajesh, Thanks for such information which will be very handy to use. If you have such information regarding HRM, PM, Organisational Behaviour please load on the net. Dhananjay
From India, Vadodara
seenaGusain

Let me tell the presentation is excellent which you posted on Jan 2007
I would really appreciate if you could help me with answer to my following Question

1. How many members of a family are eligible
2. Amount of benefits
3. Time limit for submitting forms of new joinees
4. Time taken to get the ESIC card
5. All ESIC cover family or not
6. What is the contribution for covering family into ESIC
7. Do we need to submit the ESIC form with family photo or just the individual photo.
8. What is the process of getting ESIC benefit
9. What is the process of getting ESIC benefit.
10. If an individual have lost the ESIC card whats the process to get a new card
11. How to claim money when absent
12. What all register employers need to maintain
13. What’s online registration and how can one get it.
14. Any Medical re-imbursement which employees are eligible.
15. Employees cover under ESIC have incentive. On an average the person take home more than 10k will he still enjoy ESIC.
16. One has an ESIC card from pervious organization so which form he has to fill in the present company.
17. Any advantage or benefit for disablement employees
18. What’s the process from a employer’s side once the employee under ESIC resign .
19. Salary of the employee under ESIC have increased, and he is out of ESIC limit what is employers duty in that case.
20. Can a Pregnant employees claim ML money from ESIC and the office both

From India, Mumbai
JK Saini
Mr Rajesh Muradi,
Thanks for providing comprehensive information on ESI Act.
On page 4 of your attachment, it has been stated under FOLLOWING ARE NOT EMPLOYEES:-
"construction workers engaged in raising additional building subsequent to initial set up of factory."
I would be grateful if you can provide me with the authority vide which such workers are not employees i.e. notification, court judgment etc.
Thanks,
JK Saini

From India, Mumbai
kumaarst
Hi, I want to know that we are paying medical allowances to all employees and whethere wil be liable to register under ESI? PLS HELP ME
From India, Madras
JK Saini
Dear Mr.Murali,
Please refer the following on page 4 of your article.
Following are not employees:-
 Persons drawing wages over Rs. 7,500 per month, member of Army, Navy of Air Force.
 Partners of firm are not employees even if they are drawing wages, persons employed in government establishments.
 Construction workers engaged in raising additional building subsequent to initial set up of factory.
Could you please provide Section/Rule, Citation/Ruling of any court or ESI Notification vide which it is true that "Construction workers engaged in raising additional building subsequent to initial set up of factory" are not employees.
Regards,
JK Saini

From India, Mumbai
kumaarst
Dear Friends, could you send me the details about 1.Gratuity calculations with LIC GIS/without LIC GIS 2.whether Trust is not covered under EPF Act or not?
From India, Madras
kannamnaidu
sir i received ESI total Act and details so i feel very happy thanking you sir. please send me Boiler Act and registation proses licesense work breafe detais. Thanking you D.V.Kannamnaidu
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.