sanjayshende

Hi, Its good idea. I suggest following two topics... 1. Strategic Role of HR 2. HR’s role in building performance driven culture in the organisation. Regards, Sanjay 9969533222
From India, Mumbai
Ryan

What a level of interest!!!
150 views since my post yesterday -
and only one response via citehr posting from Sanjay - no one else.
I am seriously wondering how "interested" people actually are for this meeting. :roll:

From India, Mumbai
SharmaD
:o Dear Ryan & all members of Cite HR,
I have been giving a suggestion of having a telecon instead of meeting for the first time as this is an easier means of coming together.
Whats your opinion of the same??? :wink:
My topics to address would be:
1) How to be better HR Managers
2) Moving beyond being a strategic Partner / dealing with Ambiguity.
All those who think it would be easier for them to dial in instead of meeting the first time to set an agenda please give your comments to . Accordingly I will try to set a telecon with the help of all the previous co-ordinator (Amit, Meghna, Sanjna ... )
Cheers! :) :) :)
Disha

Ryan

A Telecon? While it sounds good, I am sceptical since people don't seem to be able to make the time to meet up or even email their recommendations to me or Sanjana about suitable topics, I am not too sold on this. If others are willing, then I'm on too.
NOW:
MTHR is organising a seminar for HR folks (no bar) this saturday 11 Aug 07 from 9.30 to 5.00 p.m on the topic of entrepreneurship. They have arranged for good speakers for this.
This will take place at Juhu - Hotel Sea Princess. It is free of cost. If folks are interested, email me and I will send you the mail.
How about we attend this so that we get a better idea of what we want to do, then spend an hour or so after the program in the coffee shop and we can then talk shop ? :wink: :)
Regards
Ryan

From India, Mumbai
Abhishek Arun

Dear,
Friends I missed the seminar would like to be the part of any gettogether we organise next time
Kindly mail me at
or call at 09225193676
Regards,
Abhishek Arun,
HR, Onida, Mumbai

From India, Chicalim
vishnu_2478
Hi all....
It would be a great event if we all meet in Mumbai. I am also interested to participate in this.
Please let me know when you are planning to meet and where. If you require any other help you can reach me on 9867348720.
Hope we meet in HR meet.
Vishnu
Asst. Manager - Renault India

From France, Versailles
richa bhargava
Hi everyone, even I missed this oportunity this time because of my viral fever. please update me if somethng more of this kind is comming up in future. Dr.Richa BHargava 9967043670 .

shaunak_aus82

Hi Mr. Amit,
I am Shaunak Marulkar, a new member of CiteHR Community.
Is there any plan to have a meeting of all our Mumbai CiteHR Members any time soon ?
Kindly revert back anybody. I would love to attend the meet and talk to all HR people.
Thanks,
Shaunak Marulkar

From India, Mumbai
sonali_kolnurkar
Yes we should meet. Even I am regular Viewer of this site and helped me a lot in understanding the HR practices. So please arrange it ASAP. Sonali K.

Rajat Joshi

Hi Folks,
I think it's high time that we get down to brass tracks!! n organize the confluence of the HR professionals in Mumbai.
I was nursing the injury hence couldn't participate in the discussions earlier. :(
For the first phase..we need to form a core team members who can take out time to meet.
Please let me know who are all interested and meet this saturday.It would be in the central part of Mumbai say in Dadar in Cafe day or Dadar pritam.
Cheers,
Rajat

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.