No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I have been with this startup company since 5yrs and got a job offer with new company.
I communicated to the new company that I have 3 months notice period with least chance of buy out.
However, they have agreed for 1 month time for joining in offer letter and 2 months buyout offer from new company.
Earlier there was a buy out provision with present company, but now, with latest update in the notice period,
there is a SUBJECT TO MANAGEMENT APPROVAL clause - which I assume old buy out still hold ground.
The approved communication if had taken place is not communicated to me or to anyone in office or anywhere or anytime in writing/email/portal.

Can I ask the management to relieve me with 2 months buy out and 1 month notice serving period?
Attaching a copy of revised policy.

Please advise asap.

From India, Chennai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2023-06-14 091757.jpg (203.5 KB, 10 views)

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

You need to check with your Employer about feasibility of paying 2 months notice and serving one month notice.

It depends so many criteria's like your association with the Company, your role and responsibilities, whether your employer will be able to look for replacement within short time frame etc.

So request with your employer and find out. But ensure that you don't commit any date with your new employer before it is officially confirmed by your current employer.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.