No Tags Found!

kan_deka

Dear, Thanks for ur valuable advice. Its not my worry... its only confusion.... people used to work 4 hours more & then apply for comp off. That’s the reason. Kanishk
From India, Delhi
loginmiracle

Dear friends,
Essentials of C/off are :
1) First of all C/off (Credit) is the result of an essential worker/staff had to work for the extra hours,, duly asked by the authorised official of the concerned
2) The utilisation of the C/off is again first left to the discretion of the concerned authorised person, that too as and when the days becomes easy to avail
3) The employee concerned applies for the utilisation of the earned C/off, it shall be approved by the same concerned authorised person
4) And when it is approved on paper the same shall be recorded in an appropriate register to set off the Credit of C/off.
The form and register could be designed as convenient as possible for the HR, but these 4 steps shall be followed to avoid any complication.
If no Form is preferred simply ask the employee concerned to send a hand chit or an e-mail message to the concerned HOD stating the intention and cc. to HR based on which HR can maintain the record.
kumar.s.

From India, Bangalore
kesavkoundinya

yes it depends on industry to industry. in a service industry when Govt Holidays and public Holidays are declared you need to make your employees work . when they are working , there should be a separate register to be maintained . some times as per Govt. regulations that should be availed in one months time
or necessary monetary compensation needs to be given
Hope its clear
kesav koundinya

From India, Hyderabad
rama ganaesh

Hello everyone,
Gena Ram Choudhary has hit the nail right on its head. Compensatory off or any type of leave should be properly recorded. After all a company is not individual's private property and oral understandings will not work. Otherwise, employees will keep (intentionally or innocently,) claiming compensatory offs for the same date again and again. Cut the salary unless the employee submits an approved application.

From India, Bangalore
loginmiracle

Dear friend, Try to use the attached format, with or without modifications to suit your requirement. Regards, kumar.s.
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls LEAVE RECORD.1.xls (24.0 KB, 485 views)

Venky1342

Dear Sujatha, Kindly call her that until she give you in writing you may not be in a position to adjust the Com.off. This is mainly because when you adjust her com.off you do not have any record on yr hand except her oral information which create some problem in the future. She may claim after 6 months that she did not inform at all and you adjusted her com.off. Chances are there that similar things happen in the future if there is no record. So ask her to give com.off application (not Leave Application) to adjust her leave. If you do not have com.off application just do a small change in the format of normal leave application form. i.e., print it on top AS \' \" COMPENSATORY OFF REQUEST \" Pl. follow this and I am certain you may not be in trouble in the future. Bi bi..... my mail ID: venky1342@gmail.com
All the best Sujata.... ( notmally all sujathas will add h after t but why not you? ) - regards - venk@t-

From India, Bangalore
Ved Parkash Bawa

Sujata,
greetings of the day
Just make a little change in your leave format & add a seperate column form C.off,column should contain the date of extra work done or any holiday for which he/she has come following with the date of coff to be availed .This will make easier for both i.e employee & HR both.The only fear not apply for coff on leave is just that employee is in the impression that you if he/she will apply on leave format it will considered from there casual or some other leaves. So make them understand easily without any complications you will get your query sorted easily & my ID is

From India, Delhi
sachin.ydy1984@gmail.com

sir,
i just want to know that my factory's work is under project stage, which i going to be make fully 7th new mfg. plant of our group company. therefore no any registration is in factory office, epf office & esi office. but we are 10 employees are working here on company roll to complete the project work & run it successfully. i went to register it in factory office but they told that when your company will about to start at that time you need to register. since we are here 10 employees then please guide us anybody that should we now go to register it in esi office or not.

From India, Gorakhpur
phanikumarsista

You can also maintain movement register (name-timein-sign-timeout-sign) along with muster roll so that it would be easy to monitor the employees movement & also it will help us in checking the c.offs. If a employee applies for c.off we will check on which dated he worked and will remove that date from his accumulated c.offs.
From India, Hyderabad
loginmiracle

Dear Kabiraj,
Use these formats- Leave Register/Record and Leave Application - This is designed to suit all types of leave. However it is advisable to maintain separately for "Compensatory Off" as this leave doesn't form part of Regular Leave as per Law.
kumar.s.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls LEAVE account Register.xls (24.0 KB, 694 views)
File Type: doc Leave Application-General.doc (30.5 KB, 252 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.