sonuchav
Hi
Well my suggestion is you can open a cyber cafe but with a difference.
You can have a coffee shop plus cyber cafe(internet centre).This way people can have their coffee n snacks at the same time they can use the internet for various purposes.This cyber cafe shud be open without any walls or cubicles so that u can utilise the space to the fullest.U can put the outer walls also in glass.
As u say its the center of the city n busy area,this shud work out.
Lemme know if u like it.
Best of luck
Sonu.:)

From India, Hyderabad
Sai Nandan Bohare

Dear Asha Mathew, If your friends have a taste in arts she can start an art gallery Regards SNB
From India, Bhopal
krish.upen
dear ash
as my friend said you can actually start a good restaurant because that is the less riskiest business these days and also a garment retail store with some sort of differentiation would be a better idea(as i know this field the profit margins will be more) but i dont have any idea about the area you have. think before you act and take a wise decision. all the best.

From India, Hyderabad
saurabh.shrivastav

Hi Asha, You just need one innovate HEAD and then all constraints are overcome :-) Saurabh
From China, Leizhou
vansan
Dear Ash Matthew

The location of your home-based business is extremely important, too. You may not even be able to start the home-based business you want to start where you are now, because of issues such as space and zoning. Before you start a home-based business you need to consider the suitability of your neighbourhood and house.

Zoning - Is your neighbourhood zoned for home-based businesses? If it's not, you're just asking for trouble down the road when the city catches up with you or a neighbour complains. Many municipalities don't allow home-based businesses at all, and others place severe restrictions upon exactly what kind of business is allowed to operate out of a family dwelling in a residential neighbourhood. Check the zoning bylaws with your municipality.

Neighbourhood suitability - How will your proposed home-based business fit into your neighbourhood? Most residential neighbours are not going to be very happy if you have noisy machinery running all day long, large trucks starting up early in the morning, or customers parking their vehicles all over the place. If your proposed home-based business involves manufacturing, or trucks or other vehicles arriving at or leaving your property on a regular basis, you should not be operating in a residential area. Unhappy neighbours can be bad for business in all kinds of ways.

Neighbourhood location - Will your neighbourhood's location work for or against your home-based business? If you're delivering a product or service, it probably won't matter if you're located 15 km out of town down an obscure country road (except for the extra travel cost you incur). But if your home-based business involves people coming to you, then they need to be able to find it and get there easily. In many cases, you won't be able to put up any signage for your home-based business, although in others you will be able to have a small, unobtrusive sign by or on your door.

I would suggest you start your own HR consultancy or Real Estate business is also good. I hope it helps. All the Best

From India, Mumbai
banetbi
A few years ago some partners and I opened a game room that consisted of XBox, PS2, and Game Cube consoles networked together and Internet connected. People came in and played by the hour or day. We hosted gaming tournaments, lock-ins etc... and were fairly successful. If the location has as much traffic as it seems, it would probably work even better.
From United States, Tappahannock
viky_jain
Dear Ash,
I can you suggested so many business like, Restaurant, play zone, saloon,Garment shop etc but following is to be first analyse:-
A- Mass expenditure nature,
B- Parking Space,
C- Nos of Visitors sorrounding markets,
D- Innovative idea capability of your friend,
E- Budgets for investment( If you will ask for macdonold, you are aware that it would be costly investment if place are main city and their mass is more intersted to eat food from their local brands.
If you provide complete details of your project , we will help you out in this regards and submit complete project report with innovative business thoughts.
Regards
Viky Jain

From India, Gurgaon
simmy2009

Dear Asha
It is always very delightful to read & explore your contents posted in citehr.com
I along with some of my IIT friends are working on 'Project Upkaran' [Upkaran is hindi word for Equipment].
The concept is to provide farmers, equipments and other resources required for healthy corps that they are willing to cultivate.
The project 'Upkaran' will tie-up with major corporate or industrial house and as a element of CSR activity, will provide this equipments, pesticides, seeds, bore well, fertilizers etc.
Since the project is on prototype, we have send the recommendations to Mr. Sam Pitrodia, Mr. Montex Singh Ahuwalia and Ministry of Planning for further process.
Asha, I feel project to similar kind can be cultivated and developed for further growth and launch.
Kindly provide me your valuable guidance and remarks in this issue.

From India, Mumbai
simmy2009

Some More Ideas- A. Hand Craft Club. B. Tuition Classes. C. Creative Learning for kids. D. Snacks Making Etc. E. Creative Items for festivals.
From India, Mumbai
kompassaviation
Dear Asha,
I Suggest that she opens a cybercafe..or a stationary shop...its these small time investments that actually go a long way..their of good use to public and also recession doesnt affect these kinda places much..
:)
Best Regards,
Miss Amrutha.L.Jathanna

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.