monicka
oh i need 48hrs in a day to read others wonderful posts
From India, Ahmadabad
A.Ari
Huh.. good.. But for me 24 hours not enough to do work ;) Time pathama thudichitu iruken ;)
From India, Madras
B1390

What language is this Ari? Time pathama thudichitu iruken .............. please explain what this means...
From Canada
avsjai

Nice to see your honest opinion Monicka.
But........TIME is amazingly fair and forgiving all of us.No matter how much time we have wasted in the past,we still have an entire day tomorrow.
I am sure,you will catch this point.

From India, Madras
ananttrivedi

Monicka, I think you need 96 hours, b’coz 48 hr for reading others wonderful posts & another 48 hr for writing your own wonderful posts........!!!!!!!!!!!
From India, Ahmadabad
Bhardwaj Ramesh

Time is said to be eternal. It is said that it has neither a beginning nor an end. Yet men are able to measure it as years, months, days, hours, minutes and seconds. They have also given meanings to the words – past, present and future. True, time has a meaning. It moves. What was yesterday is not today. What is today will not be tomorrow. Yesterday is gone. Today is and tomorrow is yet to come. Yet time is said to have no holiday. It exists always.

Some people always complain that there is no time fort them to do anything. That is not correct. If one wisely plans his activities, there will be time for everything happening according to time. A man who is a part of nature cannot complain against time. Time is powerful. It conquers all. Men are only to obey it. Man cannot say that he has nothing of his own. Time which is valuable is all his own.

There is a proverb which says that killing time is not a murder; it is a suicide. It means, by wasting time one is not harming others. On the other hand one is harming himself. Let us learn to use our time fruitfully. This is the key to success.

Regards

RB

From India, New Delhi
monicka
sir i got your point.... but you are thinking of your side only....but we people make time to do such a stuff .....so if we got time now, do it now.....thinking of tomorrow for us is out of question.
otherwise also sir our indian life style is as such that llike got education, next what got good job, ok next settle in life....so our past life is over.....next what save money for next generation....in that case tomorrow is like .....it is just a thought sir

From India, Ahmadabad
kraviravi.kravi@gmail.com

sab log monica ko maska mar rahe hain , acha hain, ;) monica do office work because of this your colleagues are getting overloaded :mad:
From India, Madras
monicka
hi ravi where were you....long time no seeeee.......mujuko kyu maska mar ne ka.....kya milne valla un log ko .....ravi ab idher kya kar rehe ho......so ravi hows life going....
From India, Ahmadabad
Sowmya_V
Edhu work pana time pathama thudichitu irukia? Adapaavi.... ipdilama poi soluva....? :icon7:
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.