aashima
Fantastic, Thanks a ton dear..!! Thanks, Aashima
From United States
anup.abraham
Thank you very much. Its a wonderful excel sheet..although it took me more than 3 hours to understand the entire thing..its still a bit complicated...workin on it... Thanks a million Anup Abraham
From India, Mumbai
bnvpradeep

why dont u try out and make it much simple, so that , it can be useful for more number of ppl
From India, Hyderabad
Sonia Kakkar

Thanks was very useful....but was wondering as i belong to the state of Maharashtra...where a professional tax is also applicable....
can you also put teh same in calculation sheet...So that for MH it will calculate this tax also.....

From India, Pune
vikas.vineet
Excellent work done sir. Indeed a very good tool for people like me who leave everything for the last.

chitra2cool
Hi! Pgee can i get a tax calculation sheet where in it is done monthly. I can send you the old one i have. Sumthing like that. This is also gud. Please do let me know
From India, Ahmadabad
chitra2cool
Hi! Pgee Can i have a tax calcultation sheet where in tax can be calculated on monthly bases. I have one but i want the latest version. Please so let me know. I have attached the one i have. Chitra
From India, Ahmadabad
vinku

Hey,
Thanks. Can u plzzzz help me with the present calculator. I mean for 2007-2008. I am really confused with my own deduction. My auditor (Off campus) says its 4+ but my finance guy at office says it 6k. I really want to know what is my exact deduction. Plzzzzz help me with this..
Regards,
Vinitha

From India, Bangalore
urvija_shah
Hey Dear,
thank you so much....... this is a wonderful tool but to be very frank i am finding it difficult to calculate the Tax..........
can you please guide me how exactly to use it?
Regards,
Urvija Shah

From India, Ahmadabad
jchaudhuri
Hi...
I was searching for the exactly same but i was bit delated and by that time the incometax calculation form has been removed.hard luck !!!
Any one can please help me sharing the salary tax calculation sheet for 08-09 , with latest budget.Will be great help !!

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.