yuvraj162004

Hi Friends...
Please help me with suggestions on few activities that can be conducted during and post a creative thinking training to check on the current level and effectiveness of the session.
Thanks
YuvraJ

From India, Delhi
ACT

Hi

Here are a couple of techniques that you can use which should help you make a good beginning.

of the techniques used to improve memory is called 'linking' Ironically the system depends on bizarre associations of the words with one another so that one can remember the sequence. You can accordingly give a list of 8-12 words and ask participants to remember them using the bizarre association technique. They will have to tell the association while recalling the words so that you can get an idea of how creatively they can link the words eg. if the words are bread, nose, pencil, plants the association can be as under a loaf of burnt bread, shaped like a nose,with a pencil sticking out of one nostril which has some plants sprouting at the end

2. Forced association technique can be used to force connections between two random words and thereby force one to be creative eg. find associations between a purse and string. You can have a purse wound with string. You can have strings with purses hanging from it. Both words have one S and one R in it. You can have a string inside a purse etc.

3. Give a problem statement and ask participants to brain storm and throw up various creative solutions.

4. Ask people to come up with their own ACRONYMS for words. You can visit the following blog to get an idea of the ACRONYMS that I have created over the past year and a half. eg. CLAP is Clear Loud Appreciative Praise or SMILE is See My Instant Life Energiser

www.poweract.blogspot.com - Over 17,000 views and 139 followers.

You are also invited to visit my Inspirational and Motivational blog by clicking the following link

www.actspot.wordpress.com - Over 61,000 views and 449 followers

Best Wishes

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.