No Tags Found!

pranali-shinde
Kindly, share the sample of offer letter for a salesperson, mentioning it is mandatory to achieve 90% of the sales target given to a particular employee individually. In case if the employee fails to achieve a target of up to 90%, he will be paid only basic salary rather than full salary or net paid salary.
8th January 2018 From India, Delhi.

From India, Mumbai
rkn61

You can expect the Forum members (many of members are very senior, learned members) to guide you and give advice or solutions for the live problems emerging on HR/IR/Labour relations front.
But please do not expect them to do work for you. If you utilise the search box on the left top side of your screen and type your query you will get the answer. Also if you scroll down your screen, you will find offer letter format on your right side. Please select one which best suits you.
Based on format, if you make an offer letter which is keeping in line with your company norms, please do it and put up in this forrum so that our senior members shall further contribute in making it well defined one.

From India, Aizawl
rkn61

ref my earlier post. I could see the query dated 8th Jan 2018 only after posting my answer and now, I realise, it is too late to respond. Please ignore my earlier post.
From India, Aizawl
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.