No Tags Found!

pratik_vadukul
Dear HR Dost,
I m also a hr executive,
dude here i want to say only this things and that is like here.
Dude think this is an oppertunity to you that you got a chance to develop two different kind of psychology.
Its an oppertunity to you that you work with them and prove yourselves that you are only guy in the firm that control both person.
take the challange and prove yourselves
all the best
Do yuor best.

pallavi_12

Hi Friend, Dont get dishearted, you can find other job, where HR is given importance and where u can explore your talent. Dont work for the company where you dont get freedom to do. Thanks pallavi.
From India, Mumbai
SATISH KUMAR DHANWAL

Hi Sowjanya,
This orgn. appears to be headless i.e. without any mind of business. Business is run with professional people. Suprising ! you did not get any offer of appointment and still u chose to join . anyway. If u have a another job in hand please quit this present job immediately. If not then utilize the extra time in finding out better job with written offer. But before that do make an attempt to find out about the culture of the organisation. Collect all relevant data and then decide about joining the new orgn.
regards,
Yours truly,
Satish Kumar
Head of HR
NTPC Foundation,
Noida

From India, Delhi
sowjanyam
Dear all,

thanks for ur reply.

i went to my director DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY .. told him SIR I MADE A SMALL PRESENTATION ON BENIFITS OF TRAINING. I WILL BE GLAD IF U SPEND YOUR VALUABLE TIME TO SEE THE PRESENTATION.

HE SAID... AAAAA. SOWJANYA.. I THIS TRAINING THAT NECESSARY.... I SAID YES SIR. OK THEN GIVE THIS PRESENTATION TO MY DAD(MD) I WILL COME AND JOIN BUT CAN SPEND ONLY 5 MIN ... CAUS I HAVE SOME URGENT WORK.

OK SIR I WILL PRESENT IT ON SATURDAY AT 12.00PM. Ok SOWJANYA ... THANKS

I WENT TO MD. TOLD THE SAME TO HIM. HE SAID. WHY U ANT TO GIVE PRESENTATION. I EXPLAINED. U EXPALINED ME EVERYTHING NOW... SO WHY PRESENTATION AGAIN.?

HE SAYS I SHOULD DO THE APPRAISL OF ALL THE STAFF GOING TO EACH ONE OF THEM. ITS NOT HE WORK OF DEPT HEADS. WHEN I TRY TO EXPLAIN HIM WHT IS APPRAISAL AND BLA BLA BLA, HE SAYS... THE DEPT HEADS ARE BUSY . U DO THE APPRAISAL... GO TO ALL THE EMPLOYEES. IF U CAN TDO THAT SAY SIR I CANT DO APPRAISAL....

I DONT KNOW HOW TO REACT.

TELL ME HAVE U EVER CAME ACROSS SUCH KIND OF MD.

REGARDS

SOWJANYA

From India, Ranchi
sapna sawhney
hello i think that these r ur testing times . u must try to convince ur people over there about the role of hr manager. u should be a change agent. all the best.
From India, Pune
renupriya
HI,
Me too in the same situation. wait for sometime, because Hr must have some Patience. Fix some time to change the that organization. If you cant able to change with in that day. quit that job & Hr is the person who plays important role between Employeer & Employee. So Hr people need patience. wait for some time.
Regards,
Renupriya

From India, Madras
DJAY
Hv patience and learn whatever possible, meanwhile hunt for opportunity and get into some good company. All the best. :D Dhananjay 9900518427
From India, Bangalore
bn_banerjee

Dear Friends,
Like Sowjanya we all are facing such or similar kind of situation. Many Organisation still thinks that HR job is just recruitment, payroll processing & statutory payments. Every year many organisation spends lakhs of money in convention & training program for Operations, Sales, Production people, but if any HR Head proposes for HR summit, Management gives several thoughts. Top position in any Company, like CEO, COO nobody from HR is appointed/nominated.
Really till today we could not able to justfy our presence in many organisations. They know only production, sales, marketing, operations services and finally profit, thats all. Very surprisingly in many companies who are working in HR Dept. are habituated in all these and they also entertain such things. They are floated with the situation and compromised with the atmosphere, which is more dangerous. So wake up and take this call seriously.
Bibek Banerjee

From India, Calcutta
smitaverma

Hello Sowjanya,

I don't want to dishearten you but i can very much feel your situation. In my organisation it was not that i had no work.. in fact i was overloaded with work but the top management was resistant to change though the employee were very much in favor of that. From my eperience i can say that your management also has a block of mind, they can't think beyond what is happening there till now in your organisation.. and it is almost uselss to break your head in front of these people. for such kind of organisation.. making business and earning money are the only priority. HR has no role to play... its limited only to recruitment. They would only think of recruiting new employees but would never put any effort to retain the old valuable employees. In this kind of organisation, you would not be able to make your career at least in Human resources because your management doesn't even know the proper meaning and value of this department. If you think your management have the ability to understand this then i would say put your complete effort to do so but if you don't feel that then don't wait for anything... start looking immediately for good openings in HR. And yes... before you leave the organisation take the appointment letter and pay slips otherwse you will not be able to show your experience.

Thanks & Regards

Smita

From India, Hyderabad
sowjanyam
hi smita and all.
thanks for all your replies. i am feeling guilty as iam doing nothing and taking salary.
iam wasting my time and wasting their money too.
so i decided to quit. but as many of u told me to have an offer at hand and then quit, i am in search of job now.
personnel officer told me that here they dont give appointment letter till 6 months. so how can i prove in any intaerview that iam working for X company.
do i need to give one month notice after an offer or can i simply tell my director that iam quiting as soon as i get offer .
regards
sowjanya

From India, Ranchi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.