5cc3e19a7ce4b20d081eb6912
1)The usage of the article 'a' was an error.usage of 'the ' would be appropriate.Moreover U've related each slide as if all animals are from the same place..........
2)The solutions were unrealistic......people thinking of real solutions would have to take some steps that dosent mean complicating its just a methodical focussed realistic goal oriented approach.
Hope u get my point!

From India, Hyderabad
Raj Kumar Hansdah

I agree.
Not just putting the managers down, rather INSULTING them.
This ppt can be used for PRE-SCHOOLERS for their amusement, without the comments.
I hope the posters reads these comments too; instead of just :
FIND IT, CUT PASTE IT, POST IT, FORGET IT.

From India, Delhi
flower_floss@yahoo.com

Mr. Raj Kumar Hansdah - Did I mention in this post that I have created this PPT on MY OWN or did I ever mention that I had CUT, COPIED & PASTED it?
I guess even you have downloaded the PPT but you are in habit of insulting work. If you dont want to praise atleast do not speak ill about it. I had given this PPT just for a small support for our Cite HR friends. If they know it from before then well ignore it. We citehr friends have the habit of sharing things , HELPING out and yes if I had posted anything wrong then you would have criticised.
All HR policies or materials have been created by our godfathers, we do make it new, shape it, modify it, make it beautiful and share it among groups rather helding the materials with us like a Selfish.
I hold sole belief that our HR friends will support my views or thoughts.
Priya

From India, Calcutta
kasinana
hi priya
fine and happy to see the managerial ppt , it gives me a lot of ideas to my post, also your effort in this will sure help all to go beyond thier level....keep it up and do the well in your field. thanks kasinathan.

From India, Madras
pravinsraghuvanshi
Kudos to Priya for whole-heartedly supporting the forum. All those fend-sitters, if they are unable to contribute, please encourage the members so that this forum grows from strength to strength.
We can always make a better 'views to response' ratio.
Pravin

From India, Pune
tushar suhalka
hii priya, as i am new to this community, will you please help me out with the link of your previous post.. Regards, tushar
From India, Udaipur
svenkat05

Hi Wanted to check if any one has taxation template for Company Leased Accomodation, pls let me know at the earliest. Cheers Venkat
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.