vinay-achar
Hi, My name is Vinay , I have joined a major IT company in the month of april 05 2021 and signed their offer with related to terms and conditions but no point of black listing was mentioned on the offer letter, and as the job was in bangalore and I am hyderabad based guy, I was not ok to relocate amidst the covid tension after 2 weeks of joining I got a offer from other major IT company and before accepting that offer I have sent a resignation mail for which they asked the reasons and I answered genuinely.

As the notice period was of 3 months which I didn't serve they are asking me to pay a sum of 65k for not serving the notice period as I worked only for 15 -20 days ... now I am worried if they can black list me if I resist paying that amount which I feel can affect my career...can some one guide me on the way ahead should I worry about this black listing (which they didn't mention on the offer) or should i worry about any other consequence arising from this

#blacklisting #It Company #notice PEriod

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.