sel_pri
hai,
I am working as HR manager in leading apparel industry. Kindly guide me in six sigma training and other related training progammes suitable for apparel industry. if you have any formats kindly email it to me in
priyanka

From India, Madras
b_25dange
Hello
Welcome aborad i am also a new joinee and i so agree with you that it is indeed a great site.I am based in hyderabad working as a Corporate Trainer its a great job I love it , everyday is different its a challenge to teach and more so if you have a trainee who is weak and see him or improving its a great feeling.
Need an advice I have just started off my career as a trainer later my plans are to do freelance when is the best time to start and how much experince one needs
Waiting for your reply
Warm Regards
Bhakti :D

From India, Mumbai
savitavishal07
Hi maam,
I am working as HR Manager (generalist role)in one of the well knowl financial service comapny. can you please guide me how to go for training need identification for categories like recovery , verification, colection sales people as the attrition rate is very high. Can you provide me some format for the same.
Regards
Savita

mak007hr

Hi, Welcome Dr. Shanti Rekha, It will definetely fruitful for all having a online trainer with us best wishes to joining this HR Family. Thanks, Mohd. Arif Khan

bkbibhakar
Hi,
Bimlesh here, at present I am working as an Officer HR & Admin, recently I took admission in Diploma in Training & Development from ISTD Delhi. Can you share with me that It would be how much useful for me?
Bimlesh K. Bibhakar

From India
sel_pri
hai EPF employer contribution - 12% EPF employee contribution - 12% Esi employer contribution - 4.75% Esi employee contribution - 1.75% Rgds Priyanka :D
From India, Madras
kinjal.pandit

hello Dr. Shanti this is a gr8 site. and we all need ppl like you to help us.Welcome on board thnx regards kinjal
From Egypt, Cairo
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.