No Tags Found!

nutan_3
hii this is nutan ..m doing MBA and i got the project on best practice on employee engagment and talent management in my summer internship..so plz anybody help me on tis project what are the materials we can use and how to make tis project exectly and how to do the report on tis?????
From India, Mumbai
nashbramhall

Without knowing what help you are seeking it is difficult to help. Please see my previous posts at CiteHR, by using the "research" facility at the top.
From United Kingdom
nutan_3
hi all, this is ppt on employee engegment plz find it .. thnk u nutan
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt nutan ppt.ppt (157.5 KB, 447 views)

kknair

Nutan Splendid effort, you have caught the genus of the matter. A little more editing and grammer check would make it a priceless!!!! Employee engagement is serious topic which is emerging as the focus point for HR professional. Your stupndous effort will be a guiding point for all wanting to knowthe subject. Nice .pl. Keep it up. KK
From India, Bhopal
nutan_3
hii all... i wana knw tht wt ITES companies do with thier employee ?and how ITES companies do employee engagement ??? so if anyone can help me on it...
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.