No Tags Found!

rajajeevankumar123

Believe me SAP HR adds value to your Resume. However, it would only be advisable that you pursue HRMS only after getting to understand the different nuances in the HR arena. If you don't understand the HR functions conceptually and practically, there is no point in pursuing the course. The course content will be limited from whatever institute that you will be pursuing. Unless you understand HR to the core, you will not be able to relate to some stuff and will not be able to be an efficient IT consultant. You will possibly have to learn the tricks of the trade first and then onto a system where in you can start implementing what you have conceptually imbibe.
Your exposure to industry will surely add value. However, self-introspect whether you are ready to take on a consultant position that only demands your HR skills. But, your exorbitant interpersonal, communication, and documentation skills.
Good luck with all your future endeavors!!

From India, Hyderabad
Tanvi Srivastava
Dear Seniors,
I am currently pursuing an MBA in Human Resources from International Management Institute, New Delhi. I am presently in my second year and do not have any prior work experience.
According to you, what is the right time for a fresher like me to undergo a SAP HR certification. We have a course on HRIS and will be working hands on the SAP HCM module.
Please share your views.
Thank You
Tanvi

From India
shwetaagarwal_007
Dear all,
I am also having same query, I want to do SAP HR but the course fee is near about Rs. 3 lakh. I am confuse whether it will be beneficial for me or not. I am having an experience of 3 years in HR (5 Star Hotel) and keen to do this course. Please advice on the same and if it possible tell the procedure to apply for the same.
Regards
Shweta Agarwal

From India, Delhi
gaurav.kapil
Hi,
Any SAP-HR professional whom I have met have said 2 things about SAP HR course. First it is way too expensive and very low ROI. Second it is only after you go into SAP course you realize that you shouldn't have gone for it at all.
I think that tells you enough.
Gaurav

From India, Calcutta
chauhan.

Hi Seniors, I also have the same query . what is a SAP HR . Thnks D.S chauhan Ex-HR /Admin
From India
samrobinsonhr
Dear All
After all the researches i've done in the past few days, i could come to a conclusion regarding SAP HR. I have decided to do SAP HR certification program in Genovate Bangalore. Most of the SAP HR personnel suggested Genovate as they provide better placement assistance even after the certification is provided. I would like to thank Cite hr and the members for providing valuable inputs.
Regards
Sam Robinson.J

From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.