No Tags Found!

rameshv1978

Hi,
We are looking for a statutory consultant for our company, who can assist us in maintaining registers, returns and abstracts as per AP Shops act and other local laws.
We are IT software company based out of Hyderabad with 400 members at Hitec City layout, Hyderabad.
Looking for Consultants contact details.
Thanks,
Ramesh

From India, Hyderabad
job_connect_consultancy

Hi Ramesh
Kindly find the profile attached along with.
Job Connect Consultancy is the division of Createx, and one stop solution for all HR related requirements.
We are based in Mumbai , but have presence in all major cities of India along with Hyderabad too.
I would like to discuss with you in details and take it ahead.
Regards
Pulak Das
Job Connect Consultancy
+91 9320364713
+91 22 32093638

www. createx.co.in

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Job_Connect_Profile.pdf (166.5 KB, 255 views)

ravi12345

Dear Ramesh,
We are statutory consultant based out of Mumbai & we run our show across pan-India for various client's across the Nation,Kindly contact the below undersigned for further processing.
Star Labourlaw Consulting services

Neelkandan
Chief Consultant

From India, Mumbai
manasranjanpal
Dear Mr. Ramesh,
Myself M.Ranjan, M.A,MHRM,LL.B,DCA, Working as Manager-HR&Admin. working in a Reputed MNC Telecom Co. Providing Rendering Labour Consultancy to several companies in the Twin City.
I look forward to hearing from you.
M.R.PAL
Mob.:9052155443

From India, Hyderabad
srobana

Hi RAmesh, We are an Hr consulting company supporting clients for Statutory activities. We are based out of Hyderabad. REgards Srobana 09397041333
From India, Hyderabad
ramamurthy43499
Dear Ramesh Garu,
I T.V. Rama Murthy introduce myself as HR consultant. We provide our best HR services for payroll management, statutory compliances, contract staffing and liaisoning with statutory bodies like ESI, PF, Labour department
I herewith attached my detailed profile for your kind consideration. For any requirement, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I assure my best services at all time.
--
T. V. Rama Murthy.
H.R Consultant
Cell: 9866543499, 9248809887

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Profile.docx (12.6 KB, 145 views)

Narayanan S
Dear Ramesh,
We are statutory consultant based out of Hyderabad & we run our show across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Kindly contact the below undersigned for further processing.
Thanks. S Narayanan (0) 98850 76501

From India, Hyderabad
FastCollab

Hello Folks
An Online B2B Marketplace can help you OUTSOURCE any of your services and keep you Focusing on your Core-Competencies.
You may outsource any of these services on FastCollab Marketplace:
Business Travel, Payroll Outsourcing, Accounting & Bookkeeping, Legal, Recruitment and much more.
Visit our website: www.fastcollab.com
Or submit your details on: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...1iBqw/viewform
For more details, give us a call:
+91-7093006260

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.