Govind Sharma
you should hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
simply give up from the situation will not lend you up in a good learning, try to align with enterpreneur and at the same time start taking small initiatives which should be cost effective.........

From India, Delhi
Khan Saheb
i do agree with parthasarthi. And if you want to be in the same firm, you have to cooperate with the employer . You can implements things slowly - steady manner
From India, Madras
mahendra88_p@yahoo.in

Dear All, This is problem of my friend Mandar's and i would like to share with same topic because his problem is also same and in small organization. Few day before Mandar joint in small organization as hr executive, before Mandar most of hr activity has been done by other admin colleges, but after his joining other this guys is not ready handover Mandar's specific responsibility to him and he want from everyone they should connect only with him and he is old employee and very good with seniors that's why everyone is connected with him and Mandar's seniors also know that fact but they need other guys that's why they are ignoring Mandar's query. I discuss with Mandar, but my technique didn't worked. I want solution on this topic. Please give me idea.
Thanks and Best Regards
Mahendra

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.