reddi
Since he seems to be not interested much in wat ur saying better to try once more in different way by makin him know that HR policies are meant for employer & employee benifits.throw some light on Attrition and all negetive things by which the organisation growth will get altered....... or make him think abt the certifications which they need to get down the line (how ever evrybody wanna grow their company).

be informative on handling the company with out anypolicy in case of bad employees.

Hope u got wat i mean to say. Let him have some fear /interest wat ever it may be make him get provoked for restoring all wat u are askin for .

Once u get the approval u better prepare the same in unbiassed manner and ask him for corrections etc. Hope u can reapeat the same by comparing with other companies rules if he tries to alter something in ur document.( But u need to be smart while objecting his guide lines by making him knowledgeble that some flexibility shud be there while designing leaves etc ,issuing releiving letters etc as employees may spread negetive talk in market which indirectly make the company huge loss ...... like that u can go ahead with ur arguments )........

take it as a challenging job and go ahead if u keep on changing means there will not be any employer in ur resume for longer duration.

From India, Hyderabad
avinash_jags
Dear Sonai,
The problem you are facing is a typical one for all the HR professionals. Companies are meant to make only profits at the cost of human labour. We, HR professionals, are like fire fighters. We have to tackle both the management as well as the employees. Please change your job as the condition you have mentioned is like a dictatorship.
Regards,
Avinash

From India, Ahmadabad
veeruk

Dear Sonali,

I apprecaiate the way you explained all the practices, I suggest you not to chnage your job, rather than changing the jobs..just because of the same reason.. Stand in your position.. and resolve the issues.one by one..

No mater of thinking about other replies who are suggesting you to change the job, why bacuase.. every where you move..a few issues will be there.. if you fear to the problems.. then you are commiting mistake, this is what others are doing..nothing but lacking confidence on us..

Please go ahead and bring the changes in your organization.. it may take more than usual time.. be patient enough and plan according to that..
... I request other readers not to discurage any other readers..if you do not have a solutions for he requested query..it's better not to respond.. Try to encourage and ..lets take a positive challenge to assist other members...

..Please go ahead Sonali..

Regards
Veeru
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=aHIuY2FycGVsQGdtYWlsLm NvbQ==[/IMG]

From India, Madras
Sakhee
Hi, I live in Sydney and looking to start my career in general HR. I am planning to do a certificate course in HR as well. Any advise on how to go about, will be highly appreciated. Regards Jaya
From Australia, Sydney
muralietla
dear sonali
similar problems are facing by me. however if u r still want to work with that organisation you will be in trouble, better you will take approvals through mail, i.e. and you explain to the employer this is as per labour laws, if they are not convinced......it is their risk.

From India, Hyderabad
VIJAYVARTAK
Hi, Sonia,
Keep it in mind HR is a thankless job. However try to develop human relarionship HR will automatically follow. I know it is very difficuly and painful. Some has to doit Therefore do it. Long run it will pay.
Thanks,
Vijay

From India, Aurangabad
signal-networks

Dear Sonai,
First of all, let me tell you one thing is not to CHANGE THE JOB and this is not the right time to change the job. Whereever you go, there will be one or the other problems which HR has to face. By facing the problems, definitely you will become more strong. You can start preparing all the HR related documents, policies for your organisation. Start with the smaller issues as someone suggested above. Please do not argue for any of the issues with your boss. "ARGUE" does not work out. Discuss the issues on the right time.
Best of Luck
Chitra

From India
Shyam Krishna

Hi Sonai,

Problems are there in every organisation and every role. All I would like to suggest is that if you can overcome this issue..... then u can over come any big problems in future.

Here the problem is all about 'Convincing' your employer about your ideas and about 'Marketing' yourself and your role.

I would suggest you focus on these two points and you will come out victorious.

To be convincing, you should start seeing things from the employer's view. Make him feel that you are with him/her (employer) and everything else will follow. Rather than being an HR executive, start seeing the bigger picture. Start thinking how you would see as an HR Manager and not an Executive. Discuss things with your employer with his outlook.

I am sure you would learn a lot in the process, which would take you to greater heights and a better future. Don’t leave a problem behind, SOLVE IT....!! Problems are there everywhere and anyone can avoid it..... It takes a smart person to SOLVE IT....!! Be the smart one.....!!

:)

It’s great to be an HR.....!! It’s great to have challenges.....!! Without challenges, trust me.... its no fun.....!!

From India, Bangalore
Niresh.parihar
Hi Sonai,
I am wondering you are still working in same company.Start searching for the job.I am sure this company is going towards the big troubble.Keep the records of all the documents by which you have communicated for the same to management.
regds,
Niresh

From India, Mumbai
william141
for more details please visit
business_site

From India, Calicut
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.