abhi16march

y not Nithya .....I have Bulldog and Germen Shepherd..they are very dangerous for others and a good friend of mine.....they will not allow to come and touch me without my permission....and I am very fond of dogs....they are very clever,honest and good friend of humans.......one is JIMI and one is TIMMY..........they like to play cricket with me.....they will share with you everything in thier own language..u need to understand .they will talk u ..yhey will laugh on u ....they wil say I love u ..but one need to understand....their tails express everything of them.....this is all abt my doggies.....
From India, Pune
nithya_hr

Thats true...I Had a dog in my mother house My Dog Pappuch died this saturday , It is just 1.5 years old... My house dogs lived upto 15 years u know.. our luck
Yes abhi dogs speak to us.. when we r tired and back at home they welcome us...
When we r sick they cry for us. They stay near our leg. when i was a kid we had pomerian named Rover.. he was pocessive on me except my mum no one can near me
In our street if any one wear lungi or peddal the cycle they are gone .. their flesh is in mouth of rover.. very naughty dog.. he knows only one day in week that is sunday.. god he lovedto go walking that day he was sick so he went away from home , he did not want us to see him die.. so sweet dog while going he carried my little socks don know why he did it...
My grand ma use to have 7 to 9 dogs .. god i think i bored u guyssssss

From India, Madras
Shikha_Singh

Nice thread Nithya.... and nice experience you shared. I always wonder why dogs run behind cyclists and bark ???
by the way, if you dont mind, please dont type in 'Bold'. Its difficult to read, strains the eyes........

From India, Mumbai
Shikha_Singh

Oh... and my hobbies are
-Cooking...
-Doing crafts of all kinds...paper, ceramic, wax, etc
-Reading fun stuff like Harry Potter
And now Nithya, this thread has actually made me remember how little time I spend on doing all these things I love.... :(

From India, Mumbai
abhi16march

ohhhhhh gr8..u too likes dog.....I have many stories to share abt my dogs...but time prob u know...........
From India, Pune
maliniluky

Its very touchy Nithya....... Even I have a dog in my native - Chittoor. Its a Pomerain - 4yrs Old. We named him Munna.Every morning it kisses my mom and wakes her up. Welcomes us with love n affection even though we beat or scold it. If my mom says tat amulu is going to come today it will sit near the gate till i come......:icon1:

We can understand his every expression. My mom can exactly identify wat it wants to say. For every action she has the answer. My mom says this sound states tat its hungry / angry / hurt / wanna play / sick etc..

My moms sister residers next to our house, whenever my mom says go and call Kala(My aunty) it simply wages his tail, directly goes to my auntys house, if the door is closed it knocks the door and barks such tat my aunt can identify him and as soon as my aunt opens the door munna will bite her saree pallu and brings her to my home.

Barks at every bike and cycle tat passes my house. If cylinder fellow comes it will keep quiet till he brings in full cylinder but doesnt allow him to take away empty cylinder.

One day my dad had some problem with his bike so a mechanic came to my house, checked it and said that he needs to take the bike to his shed. My dad was holding Munna and as soon as Mechanic started the bike it got very irritated. Once the mechanic crossed our street my dad released munna and u know in a span of 5min munna, mechanic and the bike was in front of our home.

From India, Madras
maliniluky

Once my mom was very sick and full day munna was next to my mom. It didnt even drink water and from tat day onwards to till day(this happened before 2yrs) one day in a week it doesnt eat anything....We dont know why?????

Every day my dad or brother should take him for a bike ride or else they are finish. When ever my mom goes to shop it will go along with my mom and like small children after reaching shop it will bark and lick my moms feet for biscuit or chocolate.

Once my mom brought a new curtain. Hope tat smell had attracted him. He tore tat beadsheet and tried passing through the torn place and unfortunately it got stuck and was swinging, it tried a lot but couldnt balance and was swinging. Can never forget tat incident. It was so funny.

When it was small it was amazed to see himself in the mirror(Dressing table). Initially it use to bark at himself. It scrached the mirror bcoz it mistook tat the dog in the mirror is barking at him. If we shout or scold him it will keep quiet for 5min later does bungie jumps and licks us or does some funny things to cool us...........We enjoy alot with him

From India, Madras
nithya_hr

I Created a new thread to discuss on threads Malii and Abhii looking forward for your rocking replies in dat thread
From India, Madras
d_nair3

hello friends....... my hobbies are reading books, listening music, talking with my friends, dancing, etc.................... thanks nitya for such a good thread
From India, Mumbai
shiva_HRM

I would like to experiment in the Kitchen if I get some time or If I’m stressed with my job. Regards, Shiv
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.