No Tags Found!

santosh verma

Well terminating an employeedefinitely deserves notifying him/her as per the duration mentioned in the offer letter. But if thats indespensible, you need to aks for a resignation letter from the employees end and suggest him/her that doing this, the person might avoid the humiliation of termination. I feel that its most probable that the employee would agree to reseign as termination letter might be determental to the person in future.
BUT ITS HIGHLY UNETHICAL TO DO SO.
Regards,
Santosh Verma.
(9886609605)

From India, Bangalore
amitkumargautam1982@gmail

can any body send me the termination letter and also the clasue under which Act we can terminate the employee. Please i need at the earliest... Amit
From India, New Delhi
Karuuna

Hi,
As you have clearly said that he is associated with the Union and is aware of the legal right.I request you to do some counselling with respect to the after effects of his behaviour and also if domestic proceedigns take place.
Do coax him not giving his resignation letter as it would be beneficial for both sides.
We had also faced this problem but our counselling & mentoring team was good and we were successful.
All the best.
Regards
Karuuna

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.