No Tags Found!

Jay.shah
Hello, I'm Jay. I'm a computer science engineer; I've been working in my family business since 2019 as a Data Analyst; we have a business a travelling agency along with a hotel, which is on a lease, so the travel agency firm is the sole proprietorship firm, and it's not registered.
Due to some family issues, we've had to shut down that business, and now I want to get into the MNC as a Data Analyst.
So my question is does MNC's consider my experience or not, I'm afraid because recently I've got selected for a reputative company but the last round they've rejected me by saying that your previous company isn't registered so we can't go ahead with you.

From India, Delhi
nanu1953

For a proprietorship organization it is usually registered under Shops and Establishment Act of the State or if it is a factory it may be under Factories Act. It is not clear what type of registration was asked you in the interview board. It is knowledge and experience which is more important should be the main criteria for your selection.

There may be some confusion while conversation between you and the interview board. Your organization will not be registered under Company affairs ministry.

Please explain the status of your organization clearly to the interview board in future. Be firm and polite. You will be success. Best of luck.

S K Bandyopadhyay ( WB, Howrah )
CEO-USD HR Solutions
+91 98310 81531
skb@usdhrs.in
www.usdhrs.in

From India, New Delhi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, You need to substantiate as to how you played the role of Data Analyst in your own business of traveling agency along with a hotel.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.