No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Are all Female HR professionals Frusteted at work..Servey?
Due to organisational behaviour 8 18.18%
Due to Bosses 11 25.00%
Politics in office 19 43.18%
Management not ready to listen HR suggestions for betterment 23 52.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

P.R.Joshi
I agree with Bhavika its not only female,the question should be what makes most of the HR professionals frustrated?
I think It's the Copy paste/Cut paste of western concepts in Indian Industry and the fact that they are not taken seriously or to its conclusion by the line managers and HR professionals themselves which makes many an HR executive frustrated.The Indian Ethos and socio / Economic culture and work culture being different our soultions to topics like Recruitment, Performance Management Sysytem, Comp.and Benefits, Learning and development, Employee Separation issues etc. should be evolved locally. Only then they will work and catch the eyes of all concerned in the managements.The Management Gurus, Institutes and all of us thro' the professional bodies should innovate such local solutions to HR issues.
P.R.Joshi

kanya
Being a HR am enjoying my position and responsibilities. I have been given full support from Management as well as from staff members. When we do our best out, we will get the support and encouragement. Yes, being a female I am also facing issues from male staff but still managing it by proving my ability in the work. As a female, it is easy to manage people and HR is a correct profession to a female.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.