No Tags Found!

Rupali 26

Hey Amit,
Thanks for the great help in providing the details regarding PeopleSoft.
Can you also please tell me of some private institutes offering SAP in Delhi? As my budget for this is not very high, can't go for institutes like Seimens etc.
Regards,
Rupali

From United States, Cambridge
Amitmhrm

Hi Rupali,
There are so many Institutes providing SAP training, but most of them are in south.
The name of the institute is I-people. It provides SAP training along with Live Implementation Project exp. I people provides SAP training & Live Project is provide by its sister concern company i.e Accelon Technologies.
ERP / SAP Training Center in Gurgaon : Contact Surge Global at 0124-4362057.
One is Sapient Delhi..
Dont have any more information now..
Regards,
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
Anupama Saini

Dear,
I have heard that cost of these ERP Progeamme cost around 50k to 1Lac ..is it true and what are chances of getting into a good company with ERP background and little knowledge .Do these big companies still look for Regular MBA candidates if you have ERP knowledge but done a DLP basedPG ?
Rgds,
Anu

From India, Calcutta
globalguru
Hi All,
Nice to participate in this discussion, Iam peopleSoft HRMS functional consultant, i can help in understand the product in betterway.
Just a for your information, You can go to .
peoplesoftcity.com.
this site gives the documentation of PeopleSoft modules. if you want to know business information let me know
Regards
Prasad
hyderabad

chandu1
hi, Can anybody give the information regarding the peoplesoft opening.Shall i proceed to peoplesoft to make a carer in life.
From India, Hyderabad
admin.jampani
PeopleSoft HCM Training

Hi,

This is an Excellent Opportunity for the Software engineers to learn PeopleSoftFunctional project oriented training.

It’s Time to Master’s in ‘' PeopleSoft '’ well known ERP in the Software Industry. This is under the guidance of Project Leaders from Top MNC’s.

1. Course Name : PeopleSoft Functional
Duration : 25 days
Class Hours : Daily 2 Hrs.

Note: We will provide all related documents in PeopleSoft and assist in preparation of CV.

For Registration Contact:
JAMPANI Technologies
Phone: 040-66750496, 9246843869
JAMPANI Technologies, 8-3-214/2, Murthy Mansion, Srinivasa Nagar (West), Ameerpet, Hyderabad-38

From India, Hyderabad
Srinivas Passion to be HR Manager
Hi ,
I am Srinivas Anusuri working as HR operations from last 2 years .Now i want to do a certified course on Peoplesoft HRMS.
Just had a query that "If i need to do Peoplesoft HRMS certification ,which course i need to undergo Peoplesoft HRMS Functional or Peoplesoft HRMS Technical or Peoplesoft HRMS
Technofunctional course."
I want to be certified in :"PeopleSoft Human Resources 9 Consultant Certified Expert"
Please help me out in this.
Regards,
Srinivas.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.