No Tags Found!

dilip clement
An employee is covered under esi scheme, now he is affected with some disease and admited in a private hospital, the reason is there is no the required equipment for his treatment in esi hospital. the bill value cost about 6.5 lakhs, whether the employee could claim atleast partially through the ESI scheme? if yes kindly revert me the procedures. Thanking you.
From India, Tirupur
Harsh Kumar Mehta

1. Sir, it is not mentioned by you whether the treatment being obtained from private hospital is being done after the case has been referred by ESI Hospital or not ? If the case has not been referred by ESIC, I think, it will not be possible to claim any refund from ESIC.
2. I think, you may discuss the issue locally with concerned ESI dispensary to which the said employee is attached, from where you can also obtain prescribed form for such reimbursement, if allowed.

From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.