SODIPE OLUWAKEMI ODUNAYO
Please a write up on capacity building
From United Kingdom
drlathabhaskar

huh!!!!! :shock:
who will write for u dear? make it yourself. give a search on google, refer points and write urself. dont be lazy and make others work for u.
hehehe
in nutshell capacity building is the method of developing/upgrading the knowledge ,skills and attitude of the intended stakeholders through appropriate training methods. now ,common ,refer and prepare and do share with us for rating it
good luck :D
regards
:lol:
latha

SATISH KUMAR DHANWAL

Hi :o
i agree with latha. seekind guidance is one thing but seeking the whole material in one go without payment appears to be a distant proposition. internet is the best source.search engine would be of immense help. also relevant books on the subject.
i hope you got the tips.
:idea:
satish kumar lal
ntpc foundation, noida

From India, Delhi
SODIPE OLUWAKEMI ODUNAYO
You made me feel bad with your resposes, i thought this is a forum where we help each other on hr practise. I only needed to clarify somethings partaining to the topic, that is why i asked for explanation on the topic. Anyway i have gotten what i wanted before i read your replies.Thanks
From United Kingdom
drlathabhaskar

oh, i am sorry. i did not mean to hurt you but just to inspire to read and react. any way, i am sorry. latha

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.