Sam1979
Hi All,
I am not sure if this will be a right place to put across my query.
Recently I was in instance discussions with my friends about the future of SAP HR. At the end of the discussion we left unanswered with few questions or left baffled.
Hence, I decided to take this discussion to a next level and like to bring in sr. or experts in SAP HR world to contribute to our unanswered questions. I am posting below few of these questions for your review.
1. What is current/future scope of SAP HR in India and at international level in the wake of current world financial turmoil?
2. How one can build his/her career in SAP HR (Please share your experiences here)
Let’s start this discussion. I hope this session will help lots who are aspiring to become a SAP HR pro like us, but are clueless about "How to do it".
I look forward to your comments.
Thanks!
Sam

From India, Delhi
sooraka
Hi Sam,

Nothing surprising with your query and agony.To answer queries:

1. What is current/future scope of SAP HR in India and at international level in the wake of current world financial turmoil?

A: No doubt SAP HR market along with all other Technologies( except for Health and education sectors) is going downwards world wide. But remember that every down fall has a rise. and those who have fallen would try to rise up further. So try to master the SAP HR skill sets and start the transition after couple of months ,when economy is sensed to be rising and resurrecting.

2. How one can build his/her career in SAP HR?

It's not talent alone that matters all the time ,but the need for the resources also paves way for the oppurtunities. With this "HOPE" I m here in US sitting on the BENCH for over 5 months in US...bearing all the expenses from my pocket. It's the HOPE that make one LIVE ahead....

I would say this is not the end of the world or technology...brighter days are ahead...be patient Hope I could answer to some extent!

All the VERY BEST for your future endeavors:icon1:

From United States, Troy
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.