apiscean
Hi all,
I am preparing a Buddy Program for my organisation. Can u pls suggest some good and unique names for Buddy program (preferably in hindi)
where a mentor is being assigned to new joinee for the first month ?
Ours is a BPO set up so suggest a name which can appeal our young guns.
You may mail the same at
Regards,
Meenakshi

From India, Delhi
lavika yadav

Reflection or SHadowing..because senior buddy will act as a shadow..and ideal person is assigned as buddy so new buddies will follow their footsteps and work as their reflections
From India, Mohali
learningnovo

Difficult to come up in Hindi… still I could think of these:  Connect-Vaartalaap  Sanjit Saathi (Sajit: Who Is Always Victorious)  Saarthak  Synergy  Aarav
From India, Delhi
lavika yadav

Aao sath chalein....Lets walk together and succeed...Path pradarshak...Ek haath saath ka..1 month I am your Guide..Me Hu na..lots of names are there..just mix n match according to situation
From India, Mohali
Cite Contribution

How about Aalap ? Or Aavedan ?
The word Mitrataa might be little old aged so how about 'Dosti' ?
I am certain you would balance diversity while choosing the word in Hindi or Sanskrit . Being a BPO you might hit from every state. Hence a name which is easy for every one .
Wish you all the best !

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.