AnithaAnbarasi
Good noon to all,
I worked in an organisation for 4 months and took maternity leave for 5 months. As am outsourced by my company, they reject my maeternity benefits and deny my rejoining. I approached my consultancy and company for joining letter, experience letter and termination letter stating MATERNITY LEAVE. But still both of them didn't respond anything. What will I do now? I need to register complaint to labour court. Still I didn't have joining letter and I didn't sign any contract. Kindly help me in this issue .

From India, Perambalur
nathrao

What is the proof of being an employee? Need to approach Labour Commissioner of the area with your problem.
From India, Pune
AnithaAnbarasi
Having ID card and attendance details.
From India, Perambalur
AnithaAnbarasi
For this job I have written one departmental exam conducted on 2014. And I got job on may 2017 for one year contract basis sir.
From India, Perambalur
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

1. Do you have any appointment letter?
2. Do you have Pay Slips?
3. Do you have ant ID proof of the agency with whom or by whom you were working?
To register a case you have to submit that you were an employee. If the above are not with you will be a problem to prove your case and justified for MB ?
However you can consult the Labour Officer of that area, what help he can render you in the matter.

From India, Mumbai
AnithaAnbarasi
I am Having ID proof of my company and 4 months pay slip of consultancy sir.
From India, Perambalur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.