No Tags Found!

Dax2616

Hi All!!!!
Wishing All Of You a Very Good Morning !!
I Just Want Information About Where I Can make My Bright Future???
Let Me Give U brief about Mine.I Am Working As A Hr Executive since 9 months and i am from IT background but at that time i dnt have that much knowledge about languages so b'coz of that reason i just joined HR field.
But Now i Am Getting Confused That I am Going Right way Or I Have To Move in My IT Field??
Apart From That I Just Wanted To Know That Which is the best Field That Provide Me A Very bright Future
1.HR Recruiter, 2.HR(CORE) 3.IT Recruiter(US) 4.Software Devloper
Plz Provide Me Proper Solution....

From India, Pune
nathrao

""I am from IT background but didnt have much knowledge on languages so I joined HR.""
For bright future, one needs to work hard and systematically acquire skills and knowledge.
One must have a passion in the work being done be it HR or IT.
You have to make up your mind whether IT or HR is your field where you want to work and excel.
The best way for a bright future is to be fully involved in your job,learn new skills and techniques of the chosen field.
Both the fields have got scope for bright future provided one has the attitude and readiness to put in hard effort.
Best of luck.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.