No Tags Found!

Ashraf Alam

Rule is rule must be followed but for such meagre salaried person rule should be some flexible. Ashraf Alam HR Manager VCCL Ranchi
From India, Hyderabad
Bhavna Bhadka

I would suggest that what may come, whether its your good f'r or any other reason may be there....always be loyal and sincere to your job whether it is for a year...cos atleast you will be relaxed and have job contenetment that you did it welll..others follow or not its their problem.
Bhavna

From India, Vadodara
khushbuc
well one thing which shud be kept in mind always, is tht ur professional life is diff from ur personal life....n never mix ur friendship in ur professional life...thts wht i have learnt from my job....n i think even u would agree to the same
Khushbu.

mohrafi007
hi ravi i appreciate your loyalty and honesty. but i would like to remind you that never expect the return on good things will come soon, u will get the desired result at a particular time.so wait that time it will come soon and will remain forever.

rajendradhande
Being a professional one should be honest with the role and responsibilities. At the workplace one should not mixed professional ethics with Friendship and other relationships. Regarding the appreciation if you donot get at that company then change the workplace but compromising with values is not proper.
Rajendra Dhande

From India, Chakan
K.Ravi

I know when to speak bad about my company and when not to,, In interviews I never badmouth ,, but that does not mean that company is good, it is really bad and working there is working like, hell,

Have not other fellow members expressed their feelings on their company, culture, boss, colleagues, etc...

So its just a learning for all of you,, and people who are advising me to be always loyal ( which I am in anyway) may find themselves in some soup of kind tomorrow, and at that time may be if they are not loyal, or they might be feeling this loyalty because of the treatment which they are getting from their company,,, the saying goes,,

u can sow thorns and reap flowers or some sort of thing,,,

Your company is good to you hence you are speaking big big fundas about loyalty,, if you get a worst work environment,, then nothing you would be able to learn,,,

and you yourself would feel that it is like better to relax the rules where everyone including the company is looting the company ,, so what would you say if I was very loyal and told the manager about his using office phones for personal calls, office vehicle for personal use,,,

I do beleive in replying the way the company behaves with its employees... and i feel nothing wrong in that

THANKS FOR YOUR VIEWS...

From India, Pune
Senmah
Dear Friend

Only two things you should answer now,

1. All these days you are in a rented house( Temp Job) so you can do anything ( good or bad ) your house owner will take only the bad thing to scold you. Your efforts in maintaing the house is useless. but your name will be there if you are loyal to the house owner. who ever comes and goes he will say I had a person who is very good and he maintained my home as if its his own house.

2. Now you have a permanent house ( your permanent job ) what u will do, you will be loyal to you home or you will damage your own house, since you had very bad experience in the past rented houses. Please think ....... answer in your hand......

In a Nutshell.....

It is not the problem that is the issue, But rather it is your attitude attending to the probelm,

To become happier we either need to

a) Change the world or

b) Change our thinking,

..... Its easier to change our thinking. For eg. You are expecting tmmrw with bright sunshine, but if the day starts with rain what you will do,.... you will accept the day whether its sun or rain..... its all your thinking.....

hope you agree.

Sincerely,

Senthil Kumar

From India, Madras
K.Ravi

well i just posted, my opinion,,
and even if I would have helped my frnd, my employer would not at all have recoganised it, as he did not have time to do it,,,
so its not that just i decide to do something without any thinking,
and i know he will not tell bad about me,,,,even though i left the job, I am on very good terms with my manager, and we still keep in touch,,
but im talking of the company environment,, and the most common thing that a person would do in my case is what I did,,, provided they faced the same environment...

From India, Pune
tithi halder
hi hr friend....
In my view you have done nothing wrong. I am a PGDBA student. One thing we are taught in our management course is that .....never be in love with your organisation, rather be in love with your job...and thats how you can excel in your career. Also your case was an issue of ethics. And that varies from person to person.
And my ethical views matches with yours. I would have done the same thing if i were in your place.
You have dune a great job!!!
congrats...and all the best...

Tithi.

harisha
Hi,
as per my view professional and personal life should be different from one another, as a professional we should not encourage this type of attitude, we have to follow HR jobs ethics, so be loyal to your job not loyal to ur company,
regrds
Hari

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.