KS Rao.

Post Corona Work Culture
Fear is the life of Corona. Actually, the corona was dubbed as a lifeless virus but contagious. All lock-downs gone. But still, the fear remains. Organizations need to manage, attendance, work objectives, health, and hygiene, along with productivity. So, what are the new challenges the HR Managers are facing?

From India, Bangalore
swati-hr1

Hello,
This COVID-19 situation is very unique and unexpected situation for all the departments and especially for the HR department.
As the companies are planning and implementing changes suiting to COVID situation, they are more likely to continue with these changes post COVID as well like Remote working culture. Companies are expected to modify their offices with new norms and guidelines.
Organisations will have to place a higher degree of trust in the integrity and commitment of employees working remotely.
Moreover, you can refer to below link, where I have mentioned 8 suggestions for the HRs to follow during this pandemic : https://hradminist.com/suggestions-during-covid-19/

From India, Noida
abimanyu-d
can anyone pls help me to complete my msw hr project, due to corona issue, i cant move anywhere out of town. seminar by this wednesday, send me the complete project to . thank you
From India, Coimbatore
victor-ross
The transition to remote work culture is not as seamless as it seems. Before the COVID-19 outbreak, less than 50% of companies had a remote work program. In addition, banks, regulated industries, and many financial services companies did not encourage remote working. Now almost all of them are rushing to build remote work strategies.

This has led to many undiscovered problems. HR managers are trying to build seamless routes and strategies to overcome the challenges that it brings. Strategies are no more designed periodically or in advance but in real-time. The focus on employee productivity and engagement has shifted to immediate responses and diagnosis. To provide employees with the right tools and gather real-time updates from them from time to time to untangle the intricacies and offer support.

From Pakistan
kumaracme

With the cause of epidemic corona, The troubles faced by HR grows more and more and HR Person need to be competent enough to bridge gap between the management and employees. The Management focus on inexpensive solutions and costfree insurance shield for employees through HR Manager, But the employees ask for management commitment in case of unexpected loss of life of employees and also welfare extended when they remotely employed.
From India, New Delhi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear all,

How has the ability to work remotely affected the job market in India? Does a candidate's location impact their chances of getting hired? Click the following link to watch the video in which Sekhar Garisa, CEO, Monster India discusses the latest job trends with Tamanna Inamdar of ET Now.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1431299324906901505

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Dinesh Divekar

Dear all,

“We’re losing about one to three employees per week … to Covid. 100% are unvaccinated. We haven't had anyone in the last couple months lose their life that is vaccinated,” United Airlines CEO Scott Kirby says about mandating vaccines for employees.

Click the following link to watch the video:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1430282725089374215

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.