govardhan

Dear Mr.Rao,
Thank you for choosing to be CiteHR member, as it would be really great to have your wisdom available for the members through this site.
Please tell us, Sir, what would be the top ten qualities you would expect from any HR department to call it an ideal HR department.
Many thanks,
Govardhan

From India, Madras
senthil raj

Dear Prof. Rao,
Sir, Indeed, it is our forunate that you are member in this forum. No doubt, we will be getting immense benefit from you.
Awaiting your valuable posts and guidance.
wishes always
senthil raj

From Costa Rica, San José
anupcv

Sir,
Being an aspirant of the HR profession, it gives me immense pleasure to write to you. Most of the SCMLD HR students are on Citehr and will be benfitted by your invaluable contributions.
For information, professor was at our campus last week teaching us Competency Based HRM. The experience was really humbling.
Sir, I have attached an assignment which I did to relate Motivation and Diversity. I have made use of my personal experiences to illustrate the same. If time permits, please do give your feedback. I shall treasure the same.
Anup Changavalli Venkat
SCMLD, Pune.
www.scmld.org

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc anup_on_motivation_and_diversity_334.doc (31.5 KB, 93 views)

sujata1jan

Dear Prof. Rao Honoured to see you here. A wam welcome from my side too. Hope to have good learning from you. Regards Sujata
From India, Faridabad
anniemathen
Sir, I am very happy to be a Member in the Citehr Forum as well as happy to have you amongst us. We value your inputs. Annie Mathen
From India, New Delhi
Manjeet Kaur
A warm hello to every one in this forum. :lol: Am doing my MBA from ICFAI Bangalore and am in my 2nd semester. I plan to take a major in HR as my main subject. I am a little worried about my Summer Internship Project. Though I have thought of some topics, am stilll what topic could give me the knowledge I want to attain. I have a great interest towards human psycology, I know it won't be possible 4 me to get a project of such a a nature but any topic which could be of similar nature would be a great help. It would be really nice if somebody could suggest me some topics.
Regards
Manjeet

div
Dear Prof.Rao,
Its really great to see your contribution in this forum. We need the support n guidance of seniors like you. And i just started my career in HR almost goin to be 2yrs and its such a vast area wherein we get to learn something new day by day.
With Regards,
Div

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.