No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: "Picture Thoughts" threads .......
Helped In Tranining Others 50 28.09%
Are Useful For Self Improvement 98 55.06%
Have Enhanced My Creativity 26 14.61%
Have No Impact On Me 4 2.25%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

avsjai

Hello CiteHr Friend,
My greetings to you.
I am pleased to post the “Picture Thoughts of the Day” Part-IV.
Your continuous support and feedbacks are the keys for making again this special post for you.
My attempt is to picturise the relevant words and makes these thoughts easily conceivable.

See and enjoy the ‘Picture Thoughts of the Day’ and pass it to your friends and family members.
Your feedback will be appreciated.
Have a great day.
Thanking you.
AVS.
( Enthused to share once again….)
If you have missed my previous day post, please use the below link to see now:
http://citehr.com <link updated to site home>

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Mountain of knowledge,.ppt (79.0 KB, 558 views)

avsjai

[IMG]http://us.cdn4.123rf.com/168nwm/lirch/lirch1001/lirch100100509/6195046-horse-and-donkey-silhouette.jpg[/IMG]

A Donkey In A Horse Race

Once there was a horse race. A donkey happened to be present amidst the spectators. It seems a fairy appeared before the donkey and said ‘Run the race along with the horses. If you win, I will turn you into a horse.’ The donkey immediately took one of the lanes.

A horse from the adjacent lane sarcastically asked ‘Do you think you stand a chance?’ It seems the donkey replies, ‘Anyhow, I am a donkey. If I loose the race,I will remain a donkey. But what if I win! I have everything to gain and nothing to lose.’

Moral: For every sales call,we go empty handed.Make the presentation believing we will get a success.If we did’t we are still with empty –handed. We have everything to gain from every sales call ,but nothing to lose……..

AVS

From India, Madras
avsjai

Can you guess the best gift you can give to your spouse? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > It is your "ATTENTION". ****************************************** AVS
From India, Madras
swapna5

Hello,
Yet an interesting post...ur post really made me to think on the kind of races we participate in our daily chores.........nothing to lose.....gain is a real gain.....
Thanks for sharing....
Swapna

From India, Mumbai
avsjai

Hello CiteHr Friend,
My greetings to you.
I am pleased to post the “Picture Thoughts of the Day” Part-IV.
Your continuous support and feedbacks are the keys for making again this special post for you.
My attempt is to picturise the relevant words and makes these thoughts easily conceivable.

See and enjoy the ‘Picture Thoughts of the Day’ and pass it to your friends and family members.
Your feedback will be appreciated.
Have a great day.
Thanking you.
AVS.
( Enthused to share once again….)
If you have missed my previous day post, please use the below link to see now:
http://citehr.com <link updated to site home>

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Man is worth.ppt (170.5 KB, 255 views)

avsjai

"If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them."
AVS

From India, Madras
Maria.J
hahahahahahahahahaha lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzhahahahahahahahahaha lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzhahahahahahahahahaha lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
From India, Bangalore
avsjai

Good feedback Mahavir.
I just missed your threads,while I see many other from our friends.
I will surely see yours today and will give my comment.
Don't worry.
Cheers.
AVS

From India, Madras
Mahavir.Singh

Yes that Fine Sir Now No Worry Just Cheers Beacuse we are here only following like you the Most persons And we want become like You. Rather then Nothing here with CiteHR

Mahavir.Singh

Rather Then you Sir What we find he he he ehe ehe ehehe ehehehehehhehe hahahahahahhahaha hohohoh onlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.