No Tags Found!

bobo
For those interested in SAP HR skills, get in touch with this organization in the US, they have best SAP training program plus highly experienced instructors.
Primose Incorporated,
Tel: 847-205-2551
url: www.primosegroup.com
You will be amazed with what you learn. Let me know if you need more information about them.
Bobo

bobo
I think they offer Live Onsite and E-learning classes for those outside the united state. There fees are reasonable plus you will have access to there SAP application server for 90 days after graduation. I'm not sure but I think they have special package for students residing in India.
I attended there training course for SAP HR in six weeks and they placed me for a Job 2 weeks after graduation. Is'nt that great, :lol:.
Give them a shot. 847-205-2551.
Bobo.

lakshmi2005_07
Hi Everybody,
U can learn SAP-HR in Siemens, where the teaching is very Excellent.. the Centre is in Chennai.. There they teach the Technical part of each module of SAP. This costs around Rs. 2.5 lacs.... if you want to learn SAP only as an user, then there are many coaching centres which will cost you around Rs. 15,000.....
Hope this will be helpful for you all
Regards
Lakshmi

mausumipatnaik
Hi ALL,
I am also interested in SAP HR Course, if anyone has done SAP HR from Siemens Information System.... pls guide me in details of this course, course fees, any study loan could be a help or not, how useful is this.....
PLS CLARIFY MY DOUBTS....
Regards
mausam

From India
sanjana.sriram
Hi amit,
I am a student.. i ve jus finished mu undergraduation in B.Com. i am very keen on HR and want to explore the various aspects of it. And i find SAP-erp course very amusing. I ve very vague info. bout it so far..
pleas do mail me at , as i want inputs frm some1 experienced.
I am plannin to take up my MBA els work for an year... When shud i start my course and frm wher?? plz suggest valuable links dat cud provide me more info.

From India, Bangalore
bijalshah
Hi, I also want to learn SAP HR, would you be able to tell me institute in Ahmedabad? Regd, Ms. bijal
From India, Ahmadabad
sanoop_kannoli
Hi Amit, Many thanks for the information. can you tell me about some of the institute that provide SAP (HR) in pune. if you could guide me on this it would be a great help. regards, Sanoop
From India, Mumbai
monica_bhati
Hi Amit,
Even i want to thanks u as i was also having confusion to this course,Do u have an idea about Siemens SAP course. I m new to this forum n i'll b glad if u people guide me to this couse. I have just completed my MBA in HR n so what do u think, Is this course beneficient to freshers?
Regards,
Monica

From India, Lucknow
Amitmhrm

Hi Sanoop, welcome.. sorry don't have any idea regarding the same.. but yes definitely some of the Institutes would be there..
Hello Monica,
Welcome.. Sorry but i don't have any idea about the Siemens SAP course...
See, in my view it would be better if you do enroll your self with the learning of SAP after getting some experience of the relevant field, because after that you will be able to know the exact functions of Human Resources..
And SAP Course is nothing but it helps you to how to work on HR module of SAP application i.e ERP application..
Regards,
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
sai prasad.r

Dear Friends,
Please refer this link for Sap Hr details.
http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/help...d/frameset.htm
Regards,
Sai PRasad.

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.