parichha.santosh
hi meenal if i can get ur email id i can send u the company profile. Waiting for your soonest response.
From India, Bangalore
Ashoknegidi

Hi Meenal,

You’re working in consultancy, Most probably your clients into ITES. Coming to BPO sectors if the employee working more than 1500, The HR department it self divided into 3 sub departments one Recruitment where in two recruiters working, Employee relations and Pay role department also same. They have own policy of employee referral, daily walk-ins and consultancy services. They are conducting daily interviews even then they do not have openings, it is way maintaining buffer level. For Example one BPO company started in the month june 15th of this year, once they will give paper ad, and getting reference details from candidate itself, make the policy of employee referral, after 4 or 5 months this news going to spread all over the city. Coming to consultancy services you may get any reference from candidate itself, who has been done the interview. They are many portals like Quikr, VIVASTREET, job drag, Click India , shine.com, Tradusads.

Slowly It will give the fruitful things.

For further details you may contact with me.

Best regards

Ashok

From India, Hyderabad
Bhawna.kapoor
u can put a common post on some networking sites,as gr8 no of pepl use these site nowadays...nd can ask ur frnds to do the same.This would b a free & Open advertisement ..
From India, Ludhiana
natasharg

Dear Meenal,
We would like to introduce our self as a dynamic and professional Recruitment (placements) and HR Solutions organization
Nakshatra Placements & HR Solutions (NPHR) can be the one stop solution that you are looking for your Human Resource Needs in Recruitment and Operations in your organization
We would be glad if we get an opportunity to extend our services to your esteemed organization,
Please get in touch with us or provide any contact number where we can call you to discuss
Thanks & Regards,
Natasha Ginwala

From India, Mumbai
jobplacementconsultancy@gmail.com
Hi Guys,
I am recruitment consultant from Orissa Berhampur city and have candidates with technical and non technical qualification so can any one help me to get them place anywhere in india.
regards,
rupali

From India, Bhubaneswar
venkat017
Hi Meenal,
I have 6+ years in US Recruitment. Worked as recruiter, lead, business development. let me know if there are any openings that could be helpful for me.
I am located in vizag now and looking for openings in hyderabad.
Thanks
Saiprasad

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Prasad Resume.doc (53.0 KB, 68 views)

parichha.santosh
meenal, i hope u have gone through the business proposal i have sent to u. Pls let me know if we can start up the business
From India, Bangalore
spsmalhotra

Stand outside the college premises with caption written" — — — — — — — — — -""" Recruit and enjoy!!!!
From India, Delhi
yogendra.20
Hi Meenal
Below mention are the details of my frnd, who was associated with branded company with the sales process. As per ur requirement he matches your criteria, he is frm the company where the process went back and company winded up. Around 60 people had to resign. So he can help u to get his office colleague.
Johnson 9052166449
Regards
Sharon

From India, Bangalore
Meenal_123
Hi Ashok,
Your reply..
"The HR department it self divided into 3 sub departments one Recruitment where in two recruiters working,Employee relations and Pay role department also same."could u just brief me abt pay role dept???we have accounts dept here...when it comes to employee relations in a call center could u just brief me abt their profile.....if possible pls brief me in detail abt all the individual roles in the HR dept in a corporate call center.
If anybody else can answer my questions i will be really thankful....any HR Heads working in a call center over here???
meenal

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.