neha_wine

hey juhi where r u ,juhi could u tell me when will be the admission will be open now ,one of the member told me that admissions are closed last month could u tell me when i can enroll into this as soon as possible.waiting for ur reply .
bye n take care

From India, Delhi
neha_wine

hey pratap i m still pursuing my MBA 3rd sem still 1yr is left ,m i eligible for this diploma!
From India, Delhi
mail4arpita

to the best of my knowledge one can apply for diploma in T&D from ISTD only after completing his/her post graduation or graduation + 2 years of work ex
From India, Delhi
neha_wine

hey ,arpita i also think same becoz i checked the website,so now i cant pursue .
hey friends can i tell some other course related to HR which i can pursue now, so that opens new oppurtunity to me .
thanks n regards
neha

From India, Delhi
thirunavukkarasu
Hi I m thiru from coimbatore (Tamil Nadu). I m a personnel officer n HR dept past four yrs working n Pvt concern. i see yr question but i think pls refer ANNAMALAI UNVERSITY n CHENNAI.. & KAMARAJAR UNIVERSITY n MADURAI... and i m complete n MHRM & Dip Labour Law n Annamalai University so u try..
The above courses is correspondence course..(Tamil Nadu Universitys)
By
Thiru

ajaysinghblb
ISTD is definitly one of the best institution for Training & Development. Ajay Singh :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
From India, Delhi
bhagtjano
hey neha,
As far as ISTD is concern they reqire either P.G. or if u r graduate then 2yrs of wrk experience.If u have an of these qualifications then must go for it.
i am interestd in doin a course in training and development.....and i am also pursuing MBA but through correspondence frm symbiosis.if u knw pls let me know.
regards,
Neha

From India, Bahadurgarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.