santhosh.kora@gmail.com
Hi, I am santhosh, i m working in BPO company. I’m persuing MBA and I m interested in HR field, but i don’t have materials. can u pls send to materials. Regards, Santosh
From United States, Palo Alto
Sowmini

what is your mail id, rahul??? pls let me know... have to mail u your questionnaire.. filled in.. Sowmini
From India, Madras
rahult32

sowmin has done it now who else is helping me the last four i need to atleast make it 10:D pls atleast four people in here fill my questionairre and then that woud be a great help to me pls do it
From India, Warangal
rahult32

some one pls do take the rsick of answering my questionnaire too bcos there are only 10 simple questions which can help me finish my project expecting atleast ten replies which can help me make a report
From India, Warangal
sangeet

Hi Rahul, I have mailed you the filled questionnarie.Pls look at it and get back if you need any other help.
From India, Varkkallai
rahult32

hello everyone keeping this thread has really helped me get six replies samples but for my end report i atleast need 15 samples so pls people here just have a look at it .It is of only te questions and will not take more than 10 min of ur valuable time so pls look into the questionairre and reply to it or if u feel matter is not to be disclosed then mail it to [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=cmFodWx0QG1pbmRsZXNzLm NvbQ==[/IMG] or [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=cmFodWx0Y21zQHlhaG9vLm NvbQ==[/IMG]
anything is ok but pls do it fast atleast by tommorow iam expecting a few replies
waiting for the replies and thanks in advance for the people who are trying to finish it
the questionairre is on the first page pls look into the attachement

From India, Warangal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.