satyam-raj3660872
I joined an MNC and did my onboarding, but due to personal reasons, I could not go to the office and continue the work. I informed the Recruiter team, that I won't be able to continue. But they still created my PF account, the problem is that the communication got delayed and now they are asking me to serve the notice period on a "NO PAY BASIS" for 2 months.
What documents do I need so that there will be no discrepancies in my profile?
They are giving me a relieving letter mentioning my 3 month time, but the problem is it will also have the date of working and I will not have a pay slip, and bank transactions.
In that case, what should I ask the company to provide me so It won't cause any problem, they are giving contributions to my PF account.
Please help me.

From India, Patna
sirrockey
Ask him to mark date of exit after 2 days of your joining no law to work 2 months.

ashok pal

Sir,
You boarded but did not resume duty, they will pay you nil salary. In that your PF amount will be zero. Keep 2 months pay slip with your self. As already you said that " the problem is that the communication got delayed ". Keeping 2 months pay slip is sufficient to proof that you did not resume duty in previous organization. Since they have created PF account, they must provide you pay slip.

From India, Indore
Review
Hi
If you didn't work during a wage period, but your employer made a payment to your PF
account, it's likely due to HR team oversight.
This oversight shouldn't be your concern.
However, if they did make a payment to your PF account, it might create an overlap with another service for that period.
Serving without pay shouldn't be necessary, even if they've paid PF to your account.

From India, Madurai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.