No Tags Found!

divya1
In epfo grievance portal, I'm unable to attach the supporting pdf document
It says error while attaching the document but doesn't show what the error is. I'm using the latest version of morzilla firefox browser as specified, tried with chrome too but the issue is still the same. Please suggest how to proceed.

From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi There might be some file format, size restriction like attachment should in pdf, minimum this much kb/mb etc. Have you noticed it?
From India, Madras
raveen1
Did you find any solution? I am also getting same error
From India, Chennai
vikram-singh1
Even I too facing the same issue for 3 days. Did you find any resolution for anyone?
From India, Nellore
Son of Vijaykumar
I am facing the same issue.
my EPFO office when I was employed in a company is zoned in KR PURAM EPFO office. So, on calling the KR PURAM SSA contact number (080 2565 8001) I found that the documents that we are trying to upload would be needed by the EPFO Commissioner in physical form {instead of solving the technical stuff, too much of buruecracy as expected at EPFO :-( }.
To add more to the irony, the one who attended the call dropped the phone immediately when I was asking details of what should be enclosed in the physical document proofs of my employment/cover letter/grievance/transfer claim and everything related to it.

I seriously dont understand are we ruled by some babus or this is a free world?

From India, Mumbai
pawan-sharma1
While uploading the file in the epfigms portal I am getting an error message. Why this happens. Can anyone give me the solution.
From India, Bhubaneswar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.