Vinisha

Sorry, forgot to provide the link of the site ,although, most of the article has been given in the previous post.
http://pib.nic.in/feature/feyr2001/f...010520012.html
Regards,
Vinisha

From India,
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Namaskar Vinisha ji.
Fishing in troubled water is law of survival in the legal arena. What you suggest is called principle of legality. If this happens, then the courts will be empty. People will know whether they will win or lose if they go to court. The outcome in the legal process will have to remain predictably unpredictable. This is the survival need. If you are apt in the following two laws you are successful:
1. Facts and law remaining the same, interpretation can be anything as the intepreter pleases.
the facts and law and prevail the opinion and that is the law for you.
These are two cardinal unwritten laws in the practice of law.
regards

From India, Delhi
Vinisha

Jogeshwarji,
So you are saying the masses should not be educated about law, but merely informed there is a law to deal with their problems. And continue allowing the law makers and law literates to have a upper hand. And among the masses, if there is anyone who wants to have a upper hand or be "fit to survive" may choose to become a law literate, while the rest continue to remain in the dark.
Practical, Realistic. My suggestion may be considered idealistic. From the tid bits of ideals, emerges the face of reality.
Regards,
Vinisha.

From India,
sunayna

Probably, but isnt that an investment.
a lot more individual could find solace in justice.
i remember my friend telling me about this guy who had raped a young child at 28 -30 , and his death sentence came now...when he is around 60 ... so basically he waited for more than 30 years just to know his date.
does this make sense???
i agree with vini on this one to an extent. we are complicating matters.
i never thought about this, probably a commission should be appointed.
hi vini, that article is nice..
mr shukla is talking sense.
lovely if something like this could be Really REAL

From India, Mumbai
Vinisha

Hi Sunayna, The concept of "Fast Track Courts" has been implemented in India. In fact, it deserves a major credit for bringing down the number of pending cases in courts. Regards, Vinisha.
From India,
sunayna

that is sooo cool. 8) i hope one day. the judges breathe a sigh of relief and say. "thats it..all done." :wink:
From India, Mumbai
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Hi Vinisha ji. You seem to be angry with me. People will do whatever they think best. They are not going to listen either to you or me. We are only discussing the problem. regards
From India, Delhi
ChitraAlexander

Ha ha I was born in Italy as a male around 1175. Quite interesting? Mechanic or handicrafts man...... This time born as IT Recruiter. Thanks Sherine. Regards Chitra
From India, Bangalore
Vinisha

Jogeshwarji!
I am surprised at that response! No anger or hard feelings this side. I just noted the 2 different ways of looking at improving this world- practical and idealistic.
Yes, people usually do as they wish. And we are no exceptions. But nevertheless, problems must be discussed. How else can we come out with solutions to deal with social problems?
Regards,
Vinisha.

From India,
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Namaskar Sunayna ji and friends.
1. Justice hurried is justice buried.
2.Justice delayed is justice denied.
Between these two horns are people getting justice or just orders/decisions/judgments?
regards

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.