Bhrdwaj Harsh
Dear All,
These days i am running with some questions and answers are still awaited to me? in actual i am working in an organization who believes and more indulge in social activities, few days back we had a visit of some social welfare associations and we committed to deploy some persons from their association in our factory for packing our products, person are deaf and dumb, although we will pay them healthy salary for this, but this activity raised so many questions like whether are we allowed to do this or not,
What if we deploy them w/o keeping in loop labour authority, what are the consequences we can face in future for this???

From India, New Delhi
pradeepv4u
Interested in providing Employment to Challenged ( Dumb & Deaf).
I am interested in providing employment to the challenged in our company EVV Global Services Pvt. Ltd. kindly suggest on how to proceed on this grounds.

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Cite Contribution

Dear Harsh,
Managing safety levels with them would be a challenge. If you are deploying them without any health hazard or bad working conditions, you shouldn't face any problem.
In an IT firm, where I worked, we employed them for backend , data-processing jobs. We could train them on the computer applications they would need to use and hired a trainer, for a while who knew sign language. In no time they were productive and billable to the firm.
Jobs in the manufacturing, power and infrastructure will call for greater safety level. Looking forward to hear from our experts in these sectors.

From India, Mumbai
Bhrdwaj Harsh
Thanks for your mental support for the above said issue, yeah we have provided them full safety trainings as well they have been trained well for 15 days before assigning any responsibility inside the production floor, my question was related to the point that i did not get any point mentioned in act related to duch challenged persons, what if we take in loop all local labour authorities.
B/R
Harsh

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.