No Tags Found!

NK SUNDARAM

Hi Sitansujena,
If you google on Employee Provident Fund Organisation, you have drop-down menu. There are sections for Employers, downloadable forms everything. Similarly there is website available for ESI also. Go through them section by section and undertand the guidelines. Alternatively, there are local consultants available who will be able to complete the formalities and be your Consultant, on a retainership basis. He will take care of ESI, PF etc. So, you dont have to break your head on these routine formalities and focus your attention on other important HR activities.
Best wishes.

From India
Sridevi C
Hello Sundaram Sir, people those who are working with you are very lucky sir, with best Regards Sridevi C
From India, Bangalore
NK SUNDARAM

Hi Sridevi,
Am not working any more ! I retired in April 2009 from L&T as Head of HR and I continued with L&T as HR Consultant on contract. I learnt everything that is possible only through reading books and whenever I got opportunity I grabbed. My strong factor all along been my English. I used to read English books right from my childhood, that is how our father brought us. Because of the reading habits, I could learn and grasp anything much fast. I am also used to speed-reading. I can finish a 400 page novel in 3 days flat ! Even now I have not stopped reading, whether I am at home, or in train or in flight. I will never feel bored because of the books.
It is needless to say, I have trained people who worked with me on office administration, HR etc. I always allow people to do on their own and come to me only when they go wrong or when they have serious doubts. I make them search for information so that one will remember it well, rather being spoon-fed !
Best wishes

From India
Sridevi C
Good Morning Sundaram Sir,
Yes , i have seen your profile and i remeber that you are voracious reader. i admire people those who have attained good knowledge through their own efforts and lighting up lamps with their knowledge as i can see you. I thank you for your further introduction sir.
with best Regards.
Sridevi C

From India, Bangalore
suri04in
Heyy Krupa, You have lot information available in this website.....enter your keywords in search and you will get lot of info just work it out accordingly Regards Suresh Allu
From India, Delhi
krupa_BN
Hiiiii............suresh thanx a lot.. Now am doing the same, as per the guidance from all our seniors like you. Regards, Krupa, Mysore
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.