No Tags Found!

krupa_BN
Hiiiii Dear jyothi, we have around 60 Employees.So our management has planned to pay the PF from next month as we are gonna start a new project
From India
krupa_BN
Dear Sundram Sir,
I read your attachment. Am more excited to learn dat. But let me know in detail what's thetime duration and moreover i will be in the office from morning till evening. so when will i get the time to read the modules and to answer the questions. Pls reply asap

From India
Honey.raju

Thanks Krupa,
I have been using this site for past one month, even i got cleared most of my doubt, i would like to thank all the senior HR's in this forum for their timely help and their guidance.
Thanks & Regards
Honey

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
NK SUNDARAM

Hi Raju,
I have designed this module, keeping in mind the hard work one puts in, during day time in office. All you can do is to spend an hour in the night or just on a saturday and sunday, a couple of hours each.
I will be posting each module, only after completing the earlier module, as I do not want to rush you through the learning process. You have to spare time to read and understand the topics. The question sheet will be mailed to you, once you are through with the module. Upon receiving your answer sheet, I will mail you the next module.
There is no fixed hours for you. You learn as you work. That is all. My course is suitable also for those who did their MSW and land in HR departments.
In the early 1970s, I did my graduation, my PG in HRM all through distance learning only. I did my Diploma in Russian language through evening classes, while I was working in Delhi.
Anything is possible, if there is a will and desire to learn new things.
Best wishes

From India
sitansujena66
Dear sir.good evening. Any body talk to me how can prepair monthly pf challan.Which form are enclosed in monthly challan. Regards sitansu
From India, Delhi
Sridevi C
Hello Sudaram Sir,
i would like to know about SAP/ ABAP in HR . do you have any courses for this SAP in HR as you have ADHRM. how you can appreciate the potentaility of ADHRM/MBA-HR qualified and SAP HR qualified.
With Regards
Sridevi C

From India, Bangalore
nehapargaonkar
Hello Sundaram Sir,
I am also facing the same problem. I am the only HR person here. I have only 1 year of experience in recruitment and changed my job and working for a generalist profile. I am fresher to all HR activities and there is no one to guide me.
Please i too need your help.
Regards,
Neha Pargaonkar

From India, Pune
sitansujena66
Dear sundaram sir. i am working in a pharma company.plz.suggestions me how can prepair monthly pf & esi challan.which form enclosed in monthly challan. Regards sitansu
From India, Delhi
NK SUNDARAM

Hi everybody,

I refer to various queries here.

The course I have designed i.e. ADHRM is basically an awareness programme. I have checked with MBA-HR students. In college curriculum only various theories relating to HR are discussed and knowledge about various acts etc. My course is designed exclusively for the practical part of HR function. What really goes on in a HR department in any organisation. This will enable you to have knowledge and information pertaining to HR activities.

As regards SAP-HR, it is an additional quaification and requires separate course, which is beyond my purview. In most of the organisations, whole HR activities are on-line and SAP-HR is one such platform you can operate on. There are Institutions who conduct these courses and the fees is quite hefty. However, in the organisation where I worked, we were given a two-day training on how to operate the varous modules and we were through with it. Such portals are menu-driven and if you understand it, one can learn it very fast. Really speaking, one does not require spending huge money on a qualification.

Am also a HR consultant who can help organisations in creating or modifying org structure, designation structure, salary structure, JD formulation etc etc.

Those of you whose organisation needs such services, I can always help the organisation for a small fee towards my services.

Bes wishes

From India
pranshi_agrawal
-there should be face to face interaction between the members of the organization
-should have equal rights to make healthy relationship.
-should be have compensation on various occasions.
-have the complaint box or can say suggestion box in which any one can put some message regarding any person or regarding any problem without highlighting name.
- should have to create alumni club in which a person who left organization can be lead himself or herself as a member of the organization

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.