No Tags Found!

syboriba

Hello,
The work environment annd the culture of your organisation could be underlying factors.
Analyse these factors and If they really are the cause of the problem, then try to adjust them to suit the people working in the company for afterall the employees are the most important assets of your company.
SIMON BORIBAH

From Ghana
gaurav17484

Hello Eirvalsa,
I really appreciate you for your time taken to understand the problem and for giving so many valuable suggestions.
Before this post came on cite-hr, I had reviewed the policy of paying Rs. 2500 during training period of one month. Instead we have already started paying the proper salary to individuals and will now wait for another 1-2 months to see the improvement.
Also I liked the idea of speaking to employees, two three weeks after they left the organization. This may help us to know the reasoning behind their resignation.
Thanks,
Gaurav
---------------------------
P.S. Thanks to Neetu, Gaurir and Simon as well for giving your valuable suggestions.

From India, Pune
micheal1483@gmail.com
hi, Iam Micheal and have a problem to calculate with the attrition rate of the company.... so can any one help me out with the attrition graph.... Thankyou
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.