No Tags Found!

SASHMITA

Dear All, Could anybody provide the sample or basic idea to prepare a recruitment poster to be posted at our branches. Regards, Sashmita
From India, Delhi
mprabhulkar

Hi Sashmita,
Do you mean that you want to display vacancy to your employees??? If so, then in our organisation we put up a notice on notice board. I am attaching format with this msg.
regards,
Madhuri

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc vacancy_notice__31052007_149.doc (86.5 KB, 687 views)

SASHMITA

Thanks Madhuri,
The matter is very useful. But I am looking for posters which can be visible to commuters/passerby/customers.
I believe its an easy way of getting junior level staff. Only thing is I am not getting the format to start with.
:roll: :roll:
Regards,
Sashmita

From India, Delhi
prageetha

do u want to undertake image advertising? which position recruitment poster u need? u said u need it for commuters/passersby? it is a bit unclear.
mail ur requirement to
regards
Dr. Prageetha :?: :?

From India, Warangal
SASHMITA

Hi, Basically wanted to have recruitment poster, that can attract fresher (thats why for - commuters & Passerby). Poster that depicts - freshers interested in restaurant career. Regards. Sashmita
From India, Delhi
prageetha

u can try something on these lines. dr. prageetha
From India, Warangal
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc doc2_187.doc (296.5 KB, 255 views)
File Type: doc doc2_187.doc (296.5 KB, 167 views)

svsrana

Hi everybody,
everyone would have noticed a trend amongst BPOs and other firms where attrition is high.
They make tall claims making the job seem like a vacation/ unrealistic career graph etc in their hiring ads.
few amongst you would be aware that Such ads are not consistent with Advertising standard council of india's code.
surya

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.