No Tags Found!

K.Ravi

very wierd experiences of people posted here, now take this big blow from me,, i was working in one mfg co,, and one fine morning,, i started for office, and as i was to reach office recd call from the housekeeping supervisor that sir where are u , i told im on way, he told that dont u know today is curfew, now my co was on outskirts of city in industrial area,, and the time was around 7.30 am, so i told wait i ve almost reached office,, then in office i met the supervisor,, he told that dont u know tday is curfew coz of some reason, n by fate v did not have local cable connection at home, :|:|

and neither got information abt curfew from neightbours, so the supervisor told me that the PM personnel manager did not tell u??

now the PM and me we were the only two ppl working in hr dept, i told no, n immediately started back to home,, on way home i cld see police beating ppl coz de were out on curfew, but as it was 8 am only i cld manage to go home,,

then next day the PM apologized to me that he was busy calling all colleagues not to come tomorrow as der is curfew, n he missed out my name :sad::sad::sad: i told sir not an issue,,

but in mind i thinked that dear sir, seems u had dug a grave for me,,, :icon9::icon9:

From India, Pune
dasp06

Dear Vny
You could have posted your problem as a seperate thread, as this thread belongs to Urvi's problem. You'll get more responses.
However, my suggestion to your problem would be to go and 'bindaas' join your new company without bothering much about the relieving letter, more so when the new company is ready to take you in without that. And in future also, relieving letter from your old company will not be asked for. Because, you are asked to produce relieving letter from your immediate preceding employer and the very purpose of asking for a relieving letter is to avoid any instance of 'dual employment' which is illegal.
Still post your query as a NEW POST and you'll get more opinions.
Good luck,
Prashant

From India, Delhi
sapna arora
Hi , Can anyone suggest a good farewell invitation format to be sent out to team as my boss is moving on. Rgds
From India, New Delhi
rsajan
Not good to be touchy; or to expect motherly treatment from colleagues in any workplace. Show displeasure by actions rather than through talk. If the morons do not want me, I do not want them either.
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.